• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

What is your riding style?

What is your riding style?

• Track racing

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Street racing (which is dangerous you know)

• Crusing (just drive everywhere for fun)

• Stunting

• Commuting (to work and back)

• Total voters

goff_d_p

Super Veteran
Ya it really sucks. the max speed limit on the high way is 100klm/hr, i can do that on some of the back roads and it's ok, because there are no speed limit signs posted on the secondary roads. if you get pulled over for speeding you can fight it in court. but first they have to catch me!

MioBikerBoyz

Super Veteran
Daniel, dont the coppers there in Philipines drive like 150 to 200cc bikes? Unless you install nitrous on your ride, then your safe :D

tsunami

Super Veteran
Hmm

CarroTT said:
Damn, no bikes allowed on the highways ? :shock:

i cud not imagine it :?
No la apek. i always see Superbike convoi too Siam der.

I have seen them at R&R Gurun when they get some feul at Caltex Gurun.

I'm also see some R1,Cbr n Group Halley around Ipoh, Rawang tol seem like they gonna go to Thai also.Hehe

rooster

Super Veteran
mee too i wish i had a 600cc or at least a 400cc class bike..
but the jap's brand bike dealer here dont sell anything above 250cc..
only harleys...
sure i can find an underground dealer who sells 2nd hand metric big bike..
mostly the bike came from s'pore..
but the bike will have no DMV registration...
and to get the bike registered will cost a fortune..not to mention the annual tax you'll have to pay..it's huge...
coz it considered to be a "luxury" item..shit

goff_d_p

Super Veteran
i found a yamaha 400cc for only 45k Php thats about $900.00, but the year of it is 1980s dose not mentind the exact year.

surkrew

Super Veteran
hey mio, i ride for crusing, abit of street racing (well, not really racing, we just like to go fast but safe of course!) and a lil bit of stunting! :D

guess we're the only 2 stunters here?

rooster

Super Veteran
is hauling 100 kgs of chicken on my passenger seat for 20 km at 01:00am is consider to stunting??... :lol:

mio??..where are you dude..it's been two days already...

MioBikerBoyz

Super Veteran
surkrew you and me both bro. I do the same. Fast road riding but safe as well. Cruising and long distance riding and stunting once in a while.

I still wish I had an R6 :)

MioBikerBoyz

Super Veteran
surkrew you and me both bro. I do the same. Fast road riding but safe as well. Cruising and long distance riding and stunting once in a while.

I still wish I had an R6 :)

surkrew

Super Veteran
last friday night, me and some boys went out for some stunting...we did wheelies and stoppies and shit like that... then just as we were about to leave,i did a stand-up on my bike seat while it ride, and as i was about to grab the handle bars,it started to wobble! bike fell on its side and i fell on the other side. i end up in the emergency room with 2 scratched fingers and one finger with no nails!! other than that.i'm all good:)

good thing i was wearing my yamaha full face helmet!! ride safe everyone! and use a good full face helmet!!

and because of this,i miss the bike race yesterday,which i was suppose to join!! but hey, there will be 2 races this month: 20th and 27th!i just hope i'll recover soon enough to join the races! eheheh

surkrew

Super Veteran
yeah... it sucks real bad! another piece of advise: use proper glove that covers your hand up to the fingers!! if i had used a glove, i wouldn't end up with no fingers.. i'll post the pic later..

surkrew

Super Veteran
here's the pic i took yesterday during my dressing session at the hospital... looks good ey?? hahahahha *man, i shouldn't even be laughing about this*