• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

what happened to my bike

135lcSS

Super Veteran
guys im a newbie in using my 135lc...i got this bike about in the month of march...i tested this bike and its running 160kmph....im satisfied...then one day...i tested my bike again and it cant even run to 140kmph...only 120-130kmph...i've changed my the lubricating oil..changed the spark plug, everything i did wasn't a help...do u think it have something to do with the carburetor or something...please i need advice guys :(

miobikerboys

Super Veteran
Mas Catoer, we all know that 160km/hr in Malaysia on the T135 is only like 125km/hr actual speed dude. Only a fool would think that his stock T135 is actually going 170km/hr, dont forget, its only a 1 cylinder 135cc bike, not a 4 cylinder 600cc bike..DUUUH!

dude_pare01

Super Veteran
a sniper here can only reach a normal of 120kmh at all factory settings and parts...

modified one maybe 135 to 140 at least

135lcSS

Super Veteran
i've changed new tyres,engine oil,oil filter, everything but i kept the same...my bike is a second model part because our government said 135lc was too fast in my country...first the top speed is 180++ then reduced to 160-170.....so what's my real problem anyway guys..im kinda a newbie in bikes though

rooster

Super Veteran
malaysian version of t135 is kinda different i tink.. hmmm... dey even got 2 version?..da 1st model ?..da 2nd model?...hmm...they tink its too fast?..hmm..
:lol:

135lcSS

Super Veteran
hmm maybe ur rite carburetor..i'll give it a little tune...hmm..i used the std tyres 70/90 80/90 .....i've tried many cdi..from thai...kitti racing x box edition...no effect..tried the racing bee.....its just the same..i've heard that the diffrence of 1st model and 2nd model is just the magnet coil....so guys i'll give a shot at my carburetor if its working...i'll buzz u guys

135lcSS

Super Veteran
hmm maybe ur rite carburetor..i'll give it a little tune...hmm..i used the std tyres 70/90 80/90 .....i've tried many cdi..from thai...kitti racing x box edition...no effect..tried the racing bee...no there is no selling the 1st model cdi i guess....its just the same..i've heard that the diffrence of 1st model and 2nd model is just the magnet coil....so guys i'll give a shot at my carburetor if its working...i'll buzz u guys

rudduan

Super Veteran
well what u said is partly true....the truth is the 1st edition is fully imported model from THAILAND,the 2nd model is fully assembled or what can i say is MADE IN MALAYSIA,so the qualities and the parts are locals...thats sooo much differences rite??...