• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

What do you do?

MioBikerBoyz

Super Veteran
I'm online most of the time from 8am to 5pm Thai time, but not for the whole 8 hours! I gotta work!

Internet is in my office and I when I'm offline, I play playstation, fix my bike, fix the Mio, dream about modifications and big tires, play with my kids and make love to my wife.

Not forgetting hanging out with members of my club MioBikerBoyz and Big Bang MC Thailand.

What about you guys?

Glowplug

Veteran
I work in a shipyard here in Bataan, assigned to engineering department. We do ship design and currently building one of our in-house design for domestic tanker client.

Likes to tinker my bikes, do some repair and eventually some damages as well.

Ride on week ends and work on week days.

MioBikerBoyz

Super Veteran
Thats what you get for tinkering your rides...eventually causing more damage from playing around. Haha that's what my wife tells me.

I cause more damage from spending more money for nothing needing to be repaired!

Some people just don't understand! :D

goff_d_p

Super Veteran
I agree with you Mio, my wife says the same thing, "why spend the money for something thats not broken" because it's a guy thing. I want my bike to be personnalized my way. but it's not goot enough for her. so now i have to buy things without her knowlage, then she gets mad at me for spending the money. but it's all good. yesterday i was looking at "Dare Deval muffler systems, she asked me what i was looking at, when i told her, she just roled her eyes at me in the way of- you better not spend any money on it!! heehee if she only knew what i'm gouing to be doing soon. hee hee

Glowplug

Veteran
Ha Ha Ha yup same goes here, I make explanation so technical and again blame it to somebody else for my screw up!!! But the funny thing is she always believe me.

For the money part, I avoid spending my weekly allowance so that I could buy parts and again when she throws the question, I blame it on the poor old man who assembles my bike and politicians as well.

I work as IT-Telco Project Manager, and sometimes programmer too :D Work from 9 to 5, then play with my 4 months old son and his mother at house :p

MioBikerBoyz

Super Veteran
Haha you guys are a riot! Goff, you remind me of me! I gotta keep everything quiet from my wife...its kinda like Fight Club with Brad Pitt and Edward Norton. Hush Hush. Unspoken secret :D

My wife does the same like yours does Goff. Exacto mundo brother.

traxxas-modifier

Super LOLO
Staff member
my day starts at noon, looking at my bike after wake up.
wash and clean it.

at night work... surf the net, visit forums, youtube,etc...
goes home at 2am and run hard my bike at 120kph :)

MioBikerBoyz

Super Veteran
traxxas don't you work? Or just a live to ride, ride to live kinda guy :D

I wish I could still do things like that...but unfortunately I can't :(

goff_d_p

Super Veteran
as for me, i can't work, i am 33 and receive a pension for the rest of my life. speaking of life, it's so sweet!! lol

i stay home most of the time, right now i'm in collage taken up architecture, so i can design my own house for my wife. the best part. i get paid to go to school too. got to love the US, GI bill

MioBikerBoyz

Super Veteran
Well during my 8am to 5pm work day, I teach business English and host consulting sessions for employees of the company I am employed with.

It's boring as hell but on the weekends, I keep one day for family which is Sunday where we all go to the beach, swim, eat seafood and relax. Saturdays are my riding days where I usually hang out at the club with other members, help the head mechanic do some chopper work.

First thing on a Saturday morning is I get up, go downstairs, make some fresh juice, light up a cigarette (yeah I know I shouldn't be smoking!) and chat with my sweetheard (t135). T

hen I take her out for a wash for 50cents with a beautiful wax job and all. Oh by the way, her name is Angelina :D Which brings me to a new thread! Off topics everybody!

goff_d_p

Super Veteran
Hey, thanks Glow Plug, I know the corner. but i've never seen the shop. probaly because i'm never looking that way.
i'm going to take a ride next week out that way. thanks again

traxxas-modifier

Super LOLO
Staff member
MioBikerBoyz said:
traxxas don't you work? Or just a live to ride, ride to live kinda guy :D

I wish I could still do things like that...but unfortunately I can't :(

thats my work! im attendant of our netcafe at night :)

BARUA

Super Veteran
i work 8hr.. so during free just playing with my son 6yr and 10mth,sometime i do drifting,rallying also dirtbike...favorite all kind of motoracing but rallying is the 1st

MioBikerBoyz

Super Veteran
Hey BARUA! I also do some drifting and dirtbiking :D

Freestyle Metal X and Need for Speed Carbon on Playstation 2 :D

Also play with my daughters 2 years old and 5 months old...THOSE ARE REAL FYI :)