• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

Clutch What Brand Of Clutch Lining Can You Recommend To Me For Everyday Use?

Tammy Oldrie Agasin

Super Veteran
BTW, i already bought the O.E.M LINING OF WAVE 125, and the thin spacer of Automatic Sniper was removed for me to install the last piece of the lining. For your information guys, one of the linings of AC sniper has smaller teeth compare to other 3 pieces. :) For me, IMHO as long as it's OEM i'm good to go!!! I don't have PLENTY of MONEY that's why i'm so sensitive when it comes to the PRICE of an item. :)

kojack

Super Veteran
BTW, i already bought the O.E.M LINING OF WAVE 125, and the thin spacer of Automatic Sniper was removed for me to install the last piece of the lining. For your information guys, one of the linings of AC sniper has smaller teeth compare to other 3 pieces. :) For me, IMHO as long as it's OEM i'm good to go!!! I don't have PLENTY of MONEY that's why i'm so sensitive when it comes to the PRICE of an item. :)
bro Tammy Oldrie Agasin. i've also replace the oem lining with wave125 lining, the wave 125 lining is thicker than oem stock. just installed everything back in sequence. smooth while riding but rough sound click on shifting gear.. the thin spacer.. in the service manual, is it the cushion ring(7) that was removed... http://s23.postimage.org/amh6cmsiz/clutch_bearing.jpg

fredi68

pls help! newbie The clutch works well in between gears and taking off. However, when the clutch is pulled in, the rear wheel is still in gear and won't free up. Adjusting the cable tension didn't make a difference as I've tried. The only way for there to be no drive on the wheel is finding neutral. Why isn't the rear wheel free when I depress the clutch? How do I fix this?

traxxas-modifier

Super LOLO
Staff member
pls help! newbie The clutch works well in between gears and taking off. However, when the clutch is pulled in, the rear wheel is still in gear and won't free up. Adjusting the cable tension didn't make a difference as I've tried. The only way for there to be no drive on the wheel is finding neutral. Why isn't the rear wheel free when I depress the clutch? How do I fix this?
your bike is HandClutch or Automatic?

Takumi13

up!i have the same problem.

traxxas-modifier

Super LOLO
Staff member

worn out lining
or
the internal clutch pusher adjusting screw is not properly adjusted

MickO_HCMC

Still on standard clutch plates, just put stronger springs after engine mods

Yamaha Exciter (T135 Vietnam) 183cc
UMA super-head (sport) 23mm in/20mm ex
UMA cam
63mm Mallossi bore
28mm PWK carb
DNA airfilter (top cut out of air box)
Stainless header pipe (with modified standard muffler)
Oil cooler (KTL Tecnic)
API Tech RCDI (fully programmable)
15F/41R sprockets
G@zi inverted front forks
300mm front disk (RB)
G@zi rear mono shock
std. rear disk
std. wheel and tires (f & r)

takomi

Super Veteran
Wave clutch lining for everyday use plus a good clutch spring,, and your mc is ready to rock again,..hehehe

Sniper 03

Veteran
there are two kinds of clutch lining on our mc sniper classic. one is same of honda wave 125 lining 2nd same of honda TMX 155 clutch lining it depends or your sniper year model. i think 2010 model is same of tmx 155 lining, coz my mc is 2010 model