• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

Clutch What Brand Of Clutch Lining Can You Recommend To Me For Everyday Use?

Tammy Oldrie Agasin

Super Veteran
Guys What Brand of Cutch Lining for Sniper Classic 2006 model can you recommend to me for everyday use? My clutch is already Sliding and the fuel consumption is getting high nowadays. :(

Please Include the Following:
> The Name / Brand of the Lining.
> How many Lining do i need to change / buy.
> How much the cost all in all.
> Where can i buy those products.
> Advantage and Disadvantages.

Thank you for those who will Respond to my Problem. Very much Appreciated! :)

boldstardex

Staff member
yup, i have a picture before but i lost it. it fits bro, wave 125 have small teeths, while wave 100 have big one similar to t135

Tammy Oldrie Agasin

Super Veteran
Whoooa, nice to hear that from you bro! it's cheaper than the Yamaha OEM linings. :) What will i say to the personnel there? i wanna buy an OEM Honda wave 100 clutch lining? is that right? i hope there's a mechanic here like you have there in your place! 1 Red horse!!! hahahaha... Great bro! Thanks so much! :)

chie

Super Veteran
yup, i have a picture before but i lost it. it fits bro, wave 125 have small teeths, while wave 100 have big one similar to t135
i don't think so because your MC is Matic different lining with Manual, but you can use Honda Wave125 not for 100:thumbsup:

rich_havens

Super Veteran
y dont you buy stock oem parts designed for the sniper?
if there is available in the market?

if there is minimal diference between the price dont hesitate to buy the oem for sniper... just my opinion... :)

kojack

Super Veteran
has anybody tried using hispeed racing clutch set for daily rides on t135, from what i've read it will fit on wave 125 also.