• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

Used Vixion/T135 head needed

joel

Hi All,
I have no option to get a different head for my R15. Even if I placed an order, the cost is sky high and the it wouldd anyways take close to 2 months. I need to work on a set-up for my engine so I'm looking at a used hesad to modify. I do not have access to any engine parts here as well.
I'll need a spare/used head..maybe off a scrapped engine. would like to make a big valve kit and also modify the cylinder head.
I'm planning on the 22/19 set-up for the stock 57mm piston set-up.

Also I need to know the following from the experts here.
*will i need to change the injector if I go bigger on the valve size or would richening the mixture on the ECU help?
*if injector, which is a bigger injector available.
*Also is there any street cam available with higher duration?
*Is there any performance ECU available for the vixion/R15?

Or, in case any 22/19 big valve head is already available, please let me know the price.

Regards,
Joel

joel

Cost and also there are not much details.
How does this thing work. WIll this work on the R15 too?

y@m@h@

traxxas-modifier said:
[quote="y@m@h@":3kzp5q7k]One more pic of the ECU on the yamaha R15..

Is this the same ECU on the Vixion ...
most probably yes...
is that from R15?

R15 and vixion same ECU i guess[/quote:3kzp5q7k]

Yes traxxas its a ECU from a R15.Can you tell me the part number on the vixion ECU.

Azzurri

From my 10 cent, joel thats special power comander control your performance perfectly only 3 kind of mapping, for optimum try seeking for Magnetti Marelli ECU coz it contain much variable mapping..

sniper OCD

Hi All,
I have no option to get a different head for my R15. Even if I placed an order, the cost is sky high and the it wouldd anyways take close to 2 months. I need to work on a set-up for my engine so I'm looking at a used hesad to modify. I do not have access to any engine parts here as well.
I'll need a spare/used head..maybe off a scrapped engine. would like to make a big valve kit and also modify the cylinder head.
I'm planning on the 22/19 set-up for the stock 57mm piston set-up.

Also I need to know the following from the experts here.
*will i need to change the injector if I go bigger on the valve size or would richening the mixture on the ECU help?
*if injector, which is a bigger injector available.
*Also is there any street cam available with higher duration?
*Is there any performance ECU available for the vixion/R15?

Or, in case any 22/19 big valve head is already available, please let me know the price.

Regards,
Joel

sniper OCD

take your head and have it bored to 62 mm and make sure they are a hyperyotetic machine capable shop. .005 tolerance with diamond machine
or get a molossi 64mm or 74mm cylinder. http://www.malossistore.be/Prodotto.asp ... MA250&C=31 9578
im going for the 74mm if it will fit , need to make a phone call to molossi
I would dump the FI in favor of a larger carb and bigger head.
hope the 74mm fits I can pull off about 300cc. defenatly a good investment.
just need to find me a wiesco piston now :))