• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

Uma Superhead Tips & Tricks

tabi1

Super Veteran
Do you mean even with the standard carb and CDI the superhead setup is already a mad cow? I am really looking foward to my superhead ^_^
No i put the UMA 32mm on it, but without the CDI and the carb was not tuned at all since the CDI wasnt in yet. I put about 250-300 km of hard brake in and it "spurted" a lot but still ran very strong and i could tell things weren't up to par yet but was still impressed. Now there are no more "spurts" its just really smooth and really strong pulling. I am 100 KG plus and my fiancee about 42 KG and it pulled us so much stronger like we were in a lower gear all the time. You will find yourself looking at the gauge thinking your in 2nd/3rd but hell your in 4th but the power is still so strong.
Get it, you will not regret it brother.

RockRobin

No i put the UMA 32mm on it, but without the CDI and the carb was not tuned at all since the CDI wasnt in yet. I put about 250-300 km of hard brake in and it "spurted" a lot but still ran very strong and i could tell things weren't up to par yet but was still impressed. Now there are no more "spurts" its just really smooth and really strong pulling. I am 100 KG plus and my fiancee about 42 KG and it pulled us so much stronger like we were in a lower gear all the time. You will find yourself looking at the gauge thinking your in 2nd/3rd but hell your in 4th but the power is still so strong.
Get it, you will not regret it brother.
That is very interesting review from you sir tabi1. Really. Fyi, i just bought the uma superhead + uma block ^_^. It was so promising to read all those review that it made me to buy them on the spot. But, i am a bit curious about the comparison between uma 32/30mm carb and tzm 30mm carb. Is tzm carb with superhead will drop the true performance of the superhead?

tabi1

Super Veteran
That is very interesting review from you sir tabi1. Really. Fyi, i just bought the uma superhead + uma block ^_^. It was so promising to read all those review that it made me to buy them on the spot. But, i am a bit curious about the comparison between uma 32/30mm carb and tzm 30mm carb. Is tzm carb with superhead will drop the true performance of the superhead?
Sir, i am far from being a mechanic but the UMA bore and Super head with UMA 32 mm carb rocks!!! It seems by other board members on here that UMA is proven that's why i went that route. For a stock bike with 11 hp to go to 28 HP (i believe it is) with pretty much bolt on equipment is really amazing as it's about a 250% increase in HP instantly.

RockRobin

Sir, i am far from being a mechanic but the UMA bore and Super head with UMA 32 mm carb rocks!!! It seems by other board members on here that UMA is proven that's why i went that route. For a stock bike with 11 hp to go to 28 HP (i believe it is) with pretty much bolt on equipment is really amazing as it's about a 250% increase in HP instantly.
I see. I just install the superhead set. Anybody can give me how to break in my uma block?

RockRobin

hello. anyone know the camshaft profile (duration, lift, overlap, LSA) for Uma Superhead camshaft? i am planning to invest on custom camshaft for the superhead.

since i just installed the superhead, anyone can give the optimum RPM at peak power of uma superhead? just a rough estimation is good enough. thanks.

milu

uma superhead, 65mm juwie bore kit, 32mm Mikuni flatslide (TM32-1), K&N airfilter... we made it just for everyday drive but it gives drag bikes a good run... can hit 150kph in no time. It may not have a high high top speed (160kph and up) BUT it is very evil quick. Those combination above is sick! very sick.

RockRobin

I just got 150kph gps on my superhead. But sir @traxxas-modifier mentioned in another post he can get 180kph gps. I wonder whats the trick and please share with us also. Im getting the adrenaline using superhead now

tabi1

Super Veteran
I just got 150kph gps on my superhead. But sir @traxxas-modifier mentioned in another post he can get 180kph gps. I wonder whats the trick and please share with us also. Im getting the adrenaline using superhead now
Good question... I think traxxas has the crankshaft jackup and 6-speed as well plus he might have some other cool mods going on. Dang i was really hoping a bit higher than 150kph.

RockRobin

Had it on since March of last year. I would highly recommend it man,,, reliability and proven performance. Like most things in life you get what you pay for.
Good to hear that bro. Did you play around with some tuning with your superhead?