• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

Uma Racing Backpressure Exhaust Opinion

usin_kangkong

Hello guys and girls,

Would like to hear your opinions and advice, on whether the UMA Racing Backpressure Exhaust is suitable for a bike with the following specs:

1. 63mm CMS Racing Block with FJN Piston set
2. SCK Racing Camshaft
3. SCK Racing Valve springs.
4. BRT 19/22 Head set Port and Polished
5. API Tech Standalone ECM
6. Mikuni 32mm Throttle Body
7. Uma Racing 160cc Injector
8. CJ Ipoh VMB Standard-Cut Exhaust without stopper

The problem is with my current exhaust, it is too loud :(
My neighbours are angry, my wife is angry, even other motorist on the highway are angry at me.
So I would like to have another set of performance exhaust without too much lose of power, and most important, not too noisy! :D

Cheers!

ryems1

bos san nkkbili ng uma back pressure exhaust?my png smx135 yn db? peo 150cc block or pasok ba ung stock pipe ng smxking sa smx135?

man_sate

Super Veteran
Hello guys and girls,

Would like to hear your opinions and advice, on whether the UMA Racing Backpressure Exhaust is suitable for a bike with the following specs:

1. 63mm CMS Racing Block with FJN Piston set
2. SCK Racing Camshaft
3. SCK Racing Valve springs.
4. BRT 19/22 Head set Port and Polished
5. API Tech Standalone ECM
6. Mikuni 32mm Throttle Body
7. Uma Racing 160cc Injector
8. CJ Ipoh VMB Standard-Cut Exhaust without stopper

The problem is with my current exhaust, it is too loud :(
My neighbours are angry, my wife is angry, even other motorist on the highway are angry at me.
So I would like to have another set of performance exhaust without too much lose of power, and most important, not too noisy! :D

Cheers!
Hi,
Never tried UMA Backpressure Exhaust or have experience on it. From the spec sheet it show a good performance and noise.
Did you try to improve your exhaust noise?
Adding white fiber inside the muffler help to reduce noise and don't put yellow fiber because it will disappear in a very short time.

usin_kangkong

Hi,
Never tried UMA Backpressure Exhaust or have experience on it. From the spec sheet it show a good performance and noise.
Did you try to improve your exhaust noise?
Adding white fiber inside the muffler help to reduce noise and don't put yellow fiber because it will disappear in a very short time.
Improve exhaust noise as in make it less noisier?
Yes the exhaust do come with the white fibre as well.
I had tried smaller diameter silencer of size 38mm together with a stopper, but had a massive decrease in performance, less pull during acceleration.
Noise become more tolerable, but the performance decrease made it kinda not syiokk enough huhuhuu

Thinking of trying the Uma Exhaust later, but seeing even the free-flow exhaust only with a bit stopper already decreased performance by a lot, I think perhaps the UMA Exhaust performance will be far worst.

Will make do by wearing ear plug for now, killing off engine in traffic light, and ignoring the other angry road user :p

man_sate

Super Veteran
Improve exhaust noise as in make it less noisier?
Yes the exhaust do come with the white fibre as well.
I had tried smaller diameter silencer of size 38mm together with a stopper, but had a massive decrease in performance, less pull during acceleration.
Noise become more tolerable, but the performance decrease made it kinda not syiokk enough huhuhuu

Thinking of trying the Uma Exhaust later, but seeing even the free-flow exhaust only with a bit stopper already decreased performance by a lot, I think perhaps the UMA Exhaust performance will be far worst.

Will make do by wearing ear plug for now, killing off engine in traffic light, and ignoring the other angry road user :p
Standard cj ipoh will come with white fibre but in small amount. You can fill in 2 or 3 more. Just use standard silencer and fill it with white fibre until it full.
If you want to change exhaust. You can try Kozi brand.
My friend buy it 2 weeks ago since cj ipoh stock finish. The sound is less then cj ipoh bike. The price also less than cj ipoh. Quality is same like cj ipoh.

Last edited:

usin_kangkong

Standard cj ipoh will come with white fibre but in small amount. You can fill in 2 or 3 more. Just use standard silencer and fill it with white fibre until it full.
My friend buy it 2 weeks ago since cj ipoh stock finish. The sound is more less then cj ipoh bike. The price also less more than cj ipoh. Quality is same like cj ipoh.
Good idea, put more white fibre yeaa understood will do thank you very much for your advice <3

❤️Rap❤️BR

My friend buy it 2 weeks ago since cj ipoh stock finish. The sound is less then cj ipoh bike. The price also less than cj ipoh. Quality is same like cj ipoh.
Sir sate, Can ahm full titanium fit on my smx135 200cc? Is it for open spec?Thanks. Ridesafe.

❤️Rap❤️BR

Yes it would be better. Ahm is excellent exhaust for performance or you can try leo vince.
This is my latest mod bro
Uma superhead sport version
Uma 65mm borekit
Uma hyperclutch
Uma carburetor 32MM
Uma friction clutch plate
Uma quick mission gear set 5speed
Uma oil pump
Faito bearing S720 friction less
Brt dualband cdi
Faito ignition coil
Precision crank
He's still on process right now, I hope he will be a beast. Hehe thank you paps. I'll buy the ahm. Thanks bro

VinhLuu

Hello guys and girls,

I have had problems with ecu map apitech 9.1, can you send me the custom map with no such configuration parameters, thanks...!!!

1. 62mm YCS Racing Block with FJN Piston set
2. SCK Racing Camshaft 5.7mm
3. MCS Racing Valve springs.
4. YCS 20/23 Head set Port and Polished
5. API Tech Standalone ECM 9.1
6. SWR CNC 34mm Throttle Body
7. TR Racing 180cc Injector
8. UMA Racing Exhaust

Tks So much...!

SilverTooth

Hello guys..im new here just want to share opinions.

Im currently using Uma pipe backpressure on mx135

here my specs:

62mm bore (Pitsbike) chrome bore semi dome
Uma carb 28mm with rad high flow filter
Uma ignition coil Fi
RCB hypertension wire
Uma quick throotle
Ngk iridium
Uma pipe
Uma pump oil
Uma cam 5.8 lift with decom pin
Uma clutch lining
VS and CS
Stock valve with Pnp head
Gas consumtion = 37 -38km per liter city driving

Still good on daily use, less worry in city driving because of low noise pipe.
From low to mid and mid to top range all can say is....im SATISFIED...!!!