Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

Topspeed Sniper MX 2011 T135

rowan

Super Veteran
stock sniper mx, stock cdi, stock sprocket will have a topspeed of 120

@bher
its 2 kms stretch

@acid
low speed to attain and maximize the 5th gear.

if jouie will allow to install
-vixion valvespring
-open pipe

estimated top speed will be more than 145kph
wow mamaw nice one Gensan Boys

shadow 0389

...just a lil bit more for 140kph...
...this month we will conduct a test also of my smx,,, at the basey road a 5 kms straight,,,
...set up: open carb, open pipe and a sets of sprockets,,, 14-40, 14-42 and 15-40, 15-42... the rest stock....
...we will use 3 different types og gps...
...5kms straight??? well i think it would be enough..hehehe
...im not going to drive, after all im 95kgs.hehe.. my friend will,, weighs only 47kg, half the weight....
...we will push the mx and yamaha neo technology to its limit..
...ill use AMSOIL 10w-40 synthetic oil and all my bearings will be greased by AMSOIL series 3000 synthetic racing grease...

mhektheone

Super Veteran
...just a lil bit more for 140kph...
...this month we will conduct a test also of my smx,,, at the basey road a 5 kms straight,,,
...set up: open carb, open pipe and a sets of sprockets,,, 14-40, 14-42 and 15-40, 15-42... the rest stock....
...we will use 3 different types og gps...
...5kms straight??? well i think it would be enough..hehehe
...im not going to drive, after all im 95kgs.hehe.. my friend will,, weighs only 47kg, half the weight....
...we will push the mx and yamaha neo technology to its limit..
...ill use AMSOIL 10w-40 synthetic oil and all my bearings will be greased by AMSOIL series 3000 synthetic racing grease...
.......[/quot
huh lupit......ganda ng kalsada dyan paps going san juanico bridge ito...

shadow 0389

wala pa paps,,, nga pala may ride ang region 8 mcpeans EB...hehe.. finifix pa date and route...hehehe... atleast para makilala samar leyte mcpeans..hehe... sana adi ka...

mhektheone

Super Veteran
oo nga pero cge la.... promote la niyo dida sunod makada man ako invite ko kamo ha amon....ano yung mc peans mga sniper lahat paps...

shadow 0389

dire paps,,, for now tanan pwede mag join ha ride... cge paps,,, f ever go na kami next year,, kita kit ngada manila... :)

ryanismo

Super Veteran
One thing I noticed about Sniper MX's speedometer is that it is consistent with the GPS reading. I use Garmin Mobile XT on my phone and I used to measure different bikes and cages. The reading on all other vehicles are GPS+10kph. With the Sniper MX gauge, it's exact.

shadow 0389

One thing I noticed about Sniper MX's speedometer is that it is consistent with the GPS reading. I use Garmin Mobile XT on my phone and I used to measure different bikes and cages. The reading on all other vehicles are GPS+10kph. With the Sniper MX gauge, it's exact.
oh??? thats more like it.. actually sir iv tried my own test last month,, a used a magellan gps i borrowed from my friend,, its not really exact but very close...