• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

TOPSPEED of your T135??

sniper_boss

2 1/2 turn sir febe..my 3rd gear is 100-to 110 high rpm then when i change gear going to 120-130..my stock pipe can hit 120 only..

sniper_boss

2 1/2 turn out sir febe..maybe my weight is on 70 like that..and im using shell advance the blue one synthetic..my bike tires is stillon stock..

febe gienel celebria

Super Veteran
2 1/2 turn out sir febe..maybe my weight is on 70 like that..and im using shell advance the blue one synthetic..my bike tires is stillon stock..
boss.. 2 1/2 turn out?? (360 degrees = 1 turn)? too lean am i ryt?? coz stock setting was 1 5/8 turn out? 70kgs.. hehehe lighter than me for about 5 kgs. hehe.. 75kgs.. hmmm.. but u hav a powerful mc.. odometer reading?? done any tune up?? major tune up/

sniper_boss

yeah i used castrol power1 before but again i go back to shell coz my bike is more comportable with that oil..even in hot temperature still run smooth less noise...yeqah 360 degrees trun out...first tighten it first like clockwise, mark the starting point that will serve as your counting point..try to lower your bike too like mine..i do on myself aboput the tuning...

febe gienel celebria

Super Veteran
yeah i used castrol power1 before but again i go back to shell coz my bike is more comportable with that oil..even in hot temperature still run smooth less noise...yeqah 360 degrees trun out...first tighten it first like clockwise, mark the starting point that will serve as your counting point..try to lower your bike too like mine..i do on myself aboput the tuning...
yeah.. ill try shell ax7.. hmmm.. stndard height pa po bike ko... hehe.. maybe ill try 2 1/2 turns out.. wat was ur odometer reading?

febe gienel celebria

Super Veteran
2 1/2 turns out?? smooth accelration... more hotter engine.. hmmm i dnt know f it can cause overheat in long distance... i never try top speed.. at cold start... "ga burot burot" i dont know wats da proper term.. its lyk flooded.. (gaa burot burot)

sniper_boss

maybe your mixing premium gasoline from unleaded..i start using unleaded but i try using premium i observe that my bike always backfire..so i go for unleaded again...

pepperx1r

Super Veteran
135kph....stock engine....nob1...42t rear sprocket...2pcs clutch spring.... bye bye stock r150..... friendly race....

sniper_boss

im planning to buy a main jet..hope it will work and make some improvement in my bike performance..hope it can hit 135 too or 140..only the jet will be the modified parts of my bike..

febe gienel celebria

Super Veteran
im planning to buy a main jet..hope it will work and make some improvement in my bike performance..hope it can hit 135 too or 140..only the jet will be the modified parts of my bike..
hmmm.. to maximize the performance of my open pipe.. mechanic encourage to change the main jet.. changing main jet can increase the gasoline consumption??

sniper_boss

yeah coz it will become bigger than the stock one...did you change it already?can you order me one too if you will buy a main jet?size 107.5..i will pay you sir..