• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

To Palawan I Go! Ride Continues...

lilsai

Super Veteran
Need your help mga kapatid.
Tips, ideas, anything goes...

Planning to go to Coron, Palawan somewhere between 26th-30th this month. I'm from Dueñas, Iloilo. So far and option ko is go to Manila via Mindoro then Manila to Coron via ship. But i'm contemplating Mindoro to Coron kung meron man for a shorter route.

Please share your ideas.. Thanks in advance!

Of course please do consider kasama ang R-edition ko Snipey ko.

tabi1

Super Veteran
Please keep us posted if your trip goes on. Are you saying 26-30th in Palawan, not counting your other time traveling to Manila and such? Coron is a very expensive area brother so hopefully you got some friends nearby or know of an off the beaten path place to stay or you might be shocked. I have been to Puerto Princessa Palawan and you can rent motorcycles there, there was a guy here advertising to rent his Snipey in Puerto Princessa so that might be a good option for you.

lilsai

Super Veteran
@tabi1 Thanks bro! No fixed schedule bro. Its in between 26-30. I was able to check that there is a ferry boat in San Jose, Mindoro to Coron(i hope they will carry my Sniper there). This will cut my travel expenditure big time. I from Dueñas, Iloilo.

So that is:

Option 1
Dueñas to Caticlan Port(Sniper Ride) 166.2 Km
Caticlan via RORO to Bulalacao Port, Mindoro 2-3 hour via ship (sleep/rest on the boat)
Bulalacao Port to San Jose Port (Sniper Ride) 50.7 Km
San Jose Port to Coron = ?

Option 2
Dueñas to Caticlan Port(Sniper Ride) 166.2 Km
Caticlan via RORO to Bulalacao Port, Mindoro 2-3 hour via ship (sleep/rest on the boat)
Bulalacao to Calapan 172.1
Calapan Port via RORO to Batangas Port 2-3 hours via ship (sleep/rest on the boat)
Batangas Port to Cainta 114.2

Once i get to Manila/Cainta(apartment where i stay) i could spent some time meeting my friends(another spending)

Manila Port to Coron via ship(2Go)

My friend will take care of me once i get there.

I just need to bring myself there. My Sniper R Edition is a must. Hehehe!

I'll post some updates and picture.

Last edited: