• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

Tips: Change Valve Spring to increase rpm and speed

lc-motospeed

Super Veteran
i've not using any other brand of cam on my bike, oni yy pang but i feel it is good... 1 of my fren's lc has ride it cam n i feel tat yy pang is better... oni personal opinion... it cost approx. RM250 wif the valve springs

stroker

Veteran
haen said:
lc is yy pang mania
lc is yy pang maniac

Heehee. Need to call Mr Pang Yeow Yew himself to congratulate him that he's got such an ardent supporter. Nice though. He's a very nice guy.

lc-motospeed

Super Veteran
Mr pang yoew yew is a really nice guy but not his foreman, tats 4 sure... tats y i oni get stuffs from him but will not get it fix there

kirana

Super Veteran
try and get the cam from HAEN,mine now is RITE IT,but will order a hand made from Thailand.or going there my self,dont know went yet

The Bidin

YYpang?hmm..i`ll look 4 it when i drop by kl.so,bro Haen..how much 4 d XP ANDRION camshaft?in RM..quite interested..

stroker

Veteran
The Bidin said:
YYpang?hmm..i`ll look 4 it when i drop by kl.so,bro Haen..how much 4 d XP ANDRION camshaft?in RM..quite interested..
Get the SuperCam AKA FActory Cam Copy better. Haen has that as well. If you dig deep enough, msia also have.

The Bidin

stroker said:
The Bidin said:
Get the SuperCam AKA FActory Cam Copy better. Haen has that as well. If you dig deep enough, msia also have.
Ok,mr stroker.how do we recognize this SUPERCAM?what brand..or profile..help me please.. :wink:

kirana

Super Veteran
to many place,maybe other forum member can tell u where to go.
mine will be Pekan Salak , SENG MOTOR.
to far for u maybe.

kirana

Super Veteran
yes,and becouse they have done a good job so far,a lot of LC135 go there so they know what they r doing.