• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

TDL Power Racing Team - Engine upgrade

Ohana

Still havent enjoy much time with a new Bike. TDL Power Racing Team is going to transform this little man to a monster. Racing Carburator & 63mm Piston size (from Malossi). :D

For me, i feel so bad about this. At least ride it for couple of years then take it down & upgrade :) would be good to do it this way.

Now enjoy ur view of this poor bike :(

mamawmonster135

Still havent enjoy much time with a new Bike. TDL Power Racing Team is going to transform this little man to a monster. Racing Carburator & 63mm Piston size (from Malossi). :D

For me, i feel so bad about this. At least ride it for couple of years then take it down & upgrade :) would be good to do it this way.

S

sir where did you bought the block kit and how much? thanks

xclickclickx

Veteran

Hey I also live in Vietnam where did you get mallosi bore kit? and how much Vietnam dong?

takomi

Super Veteran
NICE malossiBLOCK and keihin CARB,..THIS WOULD BE FAST!! what about the muffler and tire size?