• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

T135 Sprocket Table Combination Part 2

peepooy

Veteran
subscribing.... :)

QUESTION:
i wanna try 16 engine sprocket, could anyone tel me what bike is the same fit with our engine sprocket.. thanks

sheenchan

it's what the saleslady say when i purchased the sprocket and it fits.. if your are still in doubt better bring a sample of our sprocket before buying just to make sure..
yes im back to 16-42 from 15-39 sprocket combi

peepooy

Veteran
it's what the saleslady say when i purchased the sprocket and it fits.. if your are still in doubt better bring a sample of our sprocket before buying just to make sure..
yes im back to 16-42 from 15-39 sprocket combi
thanks bro.. at least now i already have an idea how to get 16t engine sprocket.. hehe how's the performance of 16/42 combi bro?

audioguy

Veteran
the 1st and 2nd gear is short..but the 3rd and 4th gear for classic sniper is long..
oh its similar to the 15x45 that i used right now, the 2nd gear plays around 50 to 60 but when i shift to the 3rd gear it would be easy for it to reach the 100 kph.. or more, and yet I'm still confuse with my speedometer.. i feel that the speed of 90 it seems that the bike is running at 100 kph already... do you think thats possible?

rhoitol

Super Veteran
oh its similar to the 15x45 that i used right now, the 2nd gear plays around 50 to 60 but when i shift to the 3rd gear it would be easy for it to reach the 100 kph.. or more, and yet I'm still confuse with my speedometer.. i feel that the speed of 90 it seems that the bike is running at 100 kph already... do you think thats possible?
possible sir..better use gps for accurate speed..

kojack

Super Veteran
computer calculated sprocket combination 80/90 rear wheel, 112 chain link at 8800rpm for 4 speed semi auto yamaha t135 :)

kojack

Super Veteran
how do you use this kojack..?
these are computer generated calculation for sprocket table on stock t135 4 speed 1st edition. we'll be able to get a rough idea on the top speed we are trying to achieve.
currently i'm using rear sprocket 37/ front sprocket 15, base on the table calculation above i could probably reach 128kmh +- wind, steep hill & mc condition :)
* another example if i were to use 36/15, the top speed on the sprocket table is around 132kmh
check out http://www.gearingcommander.com/

albert_manio

16-43 with 70/90 tyres.if i'm using 90/80F and 110/80R,i will go with 16-46/45.by using smaller tyres,i can easily get top in about 400-500m if not mistaken.(140 kmh around 120 car speed) can also reach 160 kmh(130-140).actually,using bigger tyre on rear give u a feeling of 'heavy and umphh'...haha.but to save me cost,i go to smaller tyre.because using big tyre,u need to pass a point before u get the momentum,if u go under power,u can't feel the power,thus required more fuel in acc...

u can see my comments in sprocket combination for big tyre,and one big advantage,ur chain is more durable and noiseless.u knew that our chain easily turn noisy.
if ur weight is around 60-70 kg,u can try 16-39.i have tried this spec,can reach top to 170kmh,but lose some bit on acc.i luv acc,thus sacrified some top end.

study ur self interest,ur road,style of riding...u can get the best.do not set ur bike for other satisfaction,be yours.just sharing with u,no offense or show off intention.
correct me if i'm wrong.:D
i am very much agree to you sir humanbasic. the chart shows for our reference only as per experience. i use 14.42, 15.42.. but it doesnt satisfied me. other thing the sprocket combi of other my have another result on you.

audioguy

Veteran
these are computer generated calculation for sprocket table on stock t135 4 speed 1st edition. we'll be able to get a rough idea on the top speed we are trying to achieve.
currently i'm using rear sprocket 37/ front sprocket 15, base on the table calculation above i could probably reach 128kmh +- wind, steep hill & mc condition :)
* another example if i were to use 36/15, the top speed on the sprocket table is around 132kmh
am using 80/80 front tire 90/80 rear.. what combination of sprocket can you suggest? i used 15x45 as of now.:)

audioguy

Veteran
am using 80/80 front tire 90/80 rear.. what combination of sprocket can you suggest? i used 15x45 as of now.:)

kojack

Super Veteran
@audioguy on my stock t135 (4 speed) i'm using 37/15 = ratio 2.46, so on 45/15 = ratio 3.00... (assuming that you're also on the 4 speed version)
I) on higher ratio, the mc will accelerate quicker but top speed will suffer. II) the lower ratio the mc will have more top speed advantage but the acceleration will suffer.. it depends on your riding preferences & what you're trying to achieve :)
if i were to use 90/80 on my rear stock t135 i would go for 36/15 for my riding preference:D
80/90 tyres width are smaller but the height of the tyre is higher...
90/80 tyres width are wider but the height of the tyre is lower...

humanbasic

let say:
1.u set ur sprocket to be 15 45.u go for a run an obtain 130 for top.
2.now,u set back ur carburator.the trick u set the higher ratio that u can get the best out of ur bike capability.like stock bore,u can get +-130 kph for example in a short time.just ignore first the higher rev feeling,now try rich ur setting.let say old set mj:110 pj 20,new set 115 pj 22.u go for run 2.u can see ur speed increase let say 135 kph.now u see that increment on top.
3.u try to low the rear to 44 or 43.use go for run 3,u get 140.u set again ur carb,but this time after go for run 4,ur speed reduce back to 135 kph.so,u can say the prev carb set is ideal compare to the last.u top on carb,try reset the sprocket until u can reach max of ur bike.eg:stock bore easily get 140, max to 160.try to get max 160.
but for doing so,u must balance ur acc,fuel consumption.
what i trying to say is try to balance ur air fuel mixture,sprocket with load.
correct me if i'm wrong.tq:)