• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

T135 Sprocket Table Combination Part 2

humanbasic

tq bro stanley...the prob with smaller front sprocket is hard to overcome the upcoming wind.Malaysia highway is up down hill.16 feel a bit harsh but a promise top end.but tq for u bro.so much appriciate.i tried 13,14,15,16.the best for me 16.tq againt bro.

humanbasic

i tried to retard cdi.result:better top end.prev top 140.now 160.but rich carb setup.then,i tried full adv cdi setup.result:150.but save a lot of fuel.info:stock machine:sprocket 15-37.
so,want more power retard ur cdi.if std cdi,just adjust ur plug gap.narrow plug gap,advance.wide plug gap.more retard.just to share.not to show off.

i tried to retard cdi.result:better top end.prev top 140.now 160.but rich carb setup.then,i tried full adv cdi setup.result:150.but save a lot of fuel.info:stock machine:sprocket 15-37.
so,want more power retard ur cdi.if std cdi,just adjust ur plug gap.narrow plug gap,advance.wide plug gap.more retard.just to share.not to show off.
suabe

jiGGer

Super Veteran
any masters who'd wnt to elaborate this please?..

wak jul

try used 16/33 sprocket ratio combination..it will increase your lc torque...you will not get good acceleration but it's good for long journey travelling because it give you more top speed...engine will be not push hardly...

humanbasic

wak jul,
my rear tire was 100/80.i dont think that applicable.i now revert to advance setting back caused experience a loss in power.i now used 15/44 for combination but good in acc,lack in top speed.any suggestion kawan.tq bro

DocWan

Hey guys.....need some help on combination..what is the best sprocket combination for my LC....
front 80/90 rear 80/90 weight 70kg.....-DocWan-

humanbasic

docwan...15-37 sprocket 415 best.for weight 90-100 kg is still available.if 428 it will feel a bit harsh if travel on uphill road.just to share

Big JUN

Hi Guys, i need your expert advices, im using stock bore, clutch spring, valve spring and brt hyperband rcdi.... my front tire is 80/80 and rear tire size is 90/80.....Also im over 90kgs....

What sprocket combination would you think best fit my snipey???????? Thanks

neilryu04

Super Veteran
Hi Guys, i need your expert advices, im using stock bore, clutch spring, valve spring and brt hyperband rcdi.... my front tire is 80/80 and rear tire size is 90/80.....Also im over 90kgs....

What sprocket combination would you think best fit my snipey???????? Thanks
14-39 bro. Im using it and i am satisfied with it. im also 90kg plus wieght

samt135nz

there must be more top speed there.
i'm 70 kilos using the same combination.
top speed of 120kph
If your weight another 20+ kg" i'm 6ft" it make a big difference too.
i take 10kph off the top speed because the speedo on the 135lc lie's!!!is this not true?i'll test tomorrow but i just like the fast acc any way.

Big JUN

Thanks!... Im using 15-39 right now (stock combination) and i already reached a topspeed of 115 to 120 kmh in an open and flat roads but still im not very satisfied with my acceleration maybe because of my weight factor. . .

With so many choice of combinations that are posted here, its very confusing! Im guessing that the only way to satisy my need for good acceleration and top speed is to try each and every combinations.hehehe...

samt135nz

14-
Thanks!... Im using 15-39 right now (stock combination) and i already reached a topspeed of 115 to 120 kmh in an open and flat roads but still im not very satisfied with my acceleration maybe because of my weight factor. . .

With so many choice of combinations that are posted here, its very confusing! Im guessing that the only way to satisy my need for good acceleration and top speed is to try each and every combinations.hehehe...
14-42 very good acceleration, front wheel come's up every gear change! you get to 100 very fast.