• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

T135 Sprocket Table Combination Part 2

jiGGer

Super Veteran
tried 14/42 on my sniper mx and all is i can say is wow as in wow! 0-100kmh takes few seconds only and even with backride, still acceleration is ok. Much better than 15/42. Top end speed on full throttle is only 110-116kmh on my speedo normal sitting position. Maybe i will try to bend my back a little bit next time to reach 120kmh, hehehehehee.
told yah;)

Stanley Sionzon

Hey guys! What can you say about denso iridium spark plugs on our stock sniper, will it really improve performance, and also denso iridium spark plugs? What about ngk iridium spark plugs, are they really better plugs compared to stock spark plugs. Thanks in advance.

Stanley Sionzon

sorry, i mean denso iridium and denso racing spark plugs. if its true, whats the spark plug model? should i just tell the shop denso iridium for sniper?

JhayBoo

Super Veteran
wow ganda ng tips nato.. me natutunan ako ^^ tnx sa TIPS Sir
guys,
please edit your post, thanks!

Hi all members (especially filipinos),

Please be reminded again for the nth time to
speak english in ENGLISH SPEAKING SECTION of the forum.
This is to encourage Worldwide YamahaT135 friends & share passion about our motorcycle.
Looking Forward for Understanding...

Reminder: YOU ARE ON ENGLISH SPEAKING SECTION, Please post in ENGLISH!

Joe SEVEN

Veteran
bro follow the tables of sprocket combination
listed on page 1.
pay particular to gear ratio

feel your bike.
if you feel that your bike accelerates fast BUT low topspeed
then select the next lower gear ratio
vice versa...

feel your bike bro.
follow the tables listed.

Understand what gear ratio means.
gear ratio of 2.6 means
2.6 turns of engine is equal to one revolution of tire/wheel.

in bicycle,
you need to pedal 2.6 turns to make 1 wheel revolution of tire/wheel.

once you understand that, you will know whats best for your motorcycle.

So follow the gear ratio ONE AT A TIME.
i up my stock bore to 58mm shark racing,CMS racing cam,tyre 70-90 same infront n back,sprocket 36-15,carb is standard but mainjet 115,pilot 22.5, but can go over 160 not 180..so what is the best sprocket to going to 180,190,200.... please help me..im a newbie

Joe SEVEN

Veteran
i stay in town so maybe the highway is not so long .. over long just 10km but not feeling like to smile on 200cc,hehe...my motorcycle can over at 160 only...huh:(.. in malaysia we using RM is means RINGGIT MALAYSIA for our money currency ... i spend about RM 250 ... maybe this month i got to buy RCDI n upgrade my valve spring to racing valve spring ... cause i dont want a cut-off.. its will make your engine trouble,spoil,inferno,

Stanley Sionzon

i stay in town so maybe the highway is not so long .. over long just 10km but not feeling like to smile on 200cc,hehe...my motorcycle can over at 160 only...huh:(.. in malaysia we using RM is means RINGGIT MALAYSIA for our money currency ... i spend about RM 250 ... maybe this month i got to buy RCDI n upgrade my valve spring to racing valve spring ... cause i dont want a cut-off.. its will make your engine trouble,spoil,inferno,
ok. which spark plug do you use in your moto? i heard about denso iridium ngk iridium, denso racing iridium spark plugs, theres even ngk-cpr9 which they said is longer than our stock spark plugs ngk-cpr8. does these spark plugs really make the differrence? will it improve acceleration or speed whatsoever. there are videos also that this iridium plugs are used for motoGP and according to riders, gives good engine response, quicker acceleration, bla bla bla. would you mind sharing what you know about this?

Joe SEVEN

Veteran
i have a trying on ngk racing spark plugs like iridium,plantinum...it make a different on my bike..but u need to change your stock coil to racing coil like upgrade la..its okay n better...but u need to upjetting your carb to make it improve n better performance ... ;)

humanbasic

hi all.for 90-100 kg person.recc highway set:16-40:std tyre size.mine:16-45;428 with front 80/90 ; rear 110/80.still can reach top end.just to share

neilryu04

Super Veteran
tried 14/42 on my sniper mx and all is i can say is wow as in wow! 0-100kmh takes few seconds only and even with backride, still acceleration is ok. Much better than 15/42. Top end speed on full throttle is only 110-116kmh on my speedo normal sitting position. Maybe i will try to bend my back a little bit next time to reach 120kmh, hehehehehee.
@ traxxas-modifier, Sir would this be applicable on a Old Yamaha sniper? Stock bore?

Stanley Sionzon

what do you mean by these numbers sir neilryu04 it seems very hard for me to understand, sorry sir. i heard about yamaha racing CDI anybody knows about this pls share your inputs. if there is one, is it for sale in yamaha 3S shops?