• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

T135 Replica

rpacia

Super Veteran
Guys, do you have any idea what would be the outcome of an edited Fiat - Tech 3 vs Santander replica? I don't want to go with color change in my registration paper.

I am thinking to do a Lorenzo Fiat replica editing all the blues with red and or Tech 3 replica editing the yellow with red. Or probably go with Santander replica (red na talaga to).

I'm just wondering as well if anyone from T135 family can assit me posting this edited replicas, ( i dont know if there's a software that I can use to lay it out). TIA :oops:

wingman44

Super Veteran
don't know if these would help but so far, we've already done a couple of replica paint jobs using a different color scheme.

we did this for exactly the same reason you have for not deviating from the original color concept of the bike and also to further avoid any legal hazzle with your registration papers.

Fiat Replica (red instead of blue).....

Tech3 Monster Replica (red instead of yellow).....

Hope this helps

macoolet

Super Veteran
huwaw san ka matutuloy pareplica papa?me project mio ako e...pede ba dun sa sinasabi mo sa wakas??

rpacia

Super Veteran
blueblink182 said:
ganda naman up ko to!!! sana ung blue naman na replica... :D
red kc ung color nung nasa papers ko gus2 ko nga sana ung actual color ng tech 3 or fiat the prob is i dont want to go with color change hassle and it will cost me more again. :cry:

Laeon

Super Veteran
sir ask lang magkano ba additional charge sa change ng color, red din kulay ng sniper ko balak ko sana magpalit pagkarenew para sabay2 na

rpacia

Super Veteran
Laeon said:
sir ask lang magkano ba additional charge sa change ng color, red din kulay ng sniper ko balak ko sana magpalit pagkarenew para sabay2 na
no idea pafs. I think mura lang like hundreds lang d cguro aabutin ng thousand un. problem is hassle so ang tendency ipapalakad mo, kea mas mamahal :(

marcusfilter

Staff member
rpacia said:
marcusfilter said:
PM G-Tomahawk of SOS... Very Good Graphic artist...

ride safe
Thanks Pres, limited budget. I am trying JM Mirasol of Valenzuela[/quote

Di ka naman icha-charge siguro non...kung magpapa invert ka lang ng mga colors and edit some design, I know he'll be glad to be of assistance...

THE TURKEY

Super Veteran
pwede rin pafs kaso sa ducati bike yan eh.hehe...sbgy sponsor mo yan eh bkit ba kung yamaha bike mo ireplica...

m.bolado14

Super Veteran
don't know if these would help but so far, we've already done a couple of replica paint jobs using a different color scheme.

we did this for exactly the same reason you have for not deviating from the original color concept of the bike and also to further avoid any legal hazzle with your registration papers.

Fiat Replica (red instead of blue).....

Tech3 Monster Replica (red instead of yellow).....
pa pm nga ng price nyan paint job? or sticker ? pa pm sir ha salamat

Hope this helps