• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

Stock Look From Out Side.

tabi1

Super Veteran
25/12/2015
radiator started leaking again .. 2nd stock radiator leaks again ...
26/12/2015
radiator keeps breaking for some reason , have a feeling 135 radiator cannot tolerate modified engine+ heavy traffic so had a talk with my mechanic fitting a cbr 150 radiator
27/12/2015
went to the spare shop to check out the radiator close up ... our t135 radiator has 4 pipes .... cbr radiator has 3 ... the small pipe on the left upper area is missing ... thinking of making one on pipe fit in the upper area but so far no ideas . and it seems r15 radiator is little bit bigger then our stock and good match but cannot find one in our country and only one used radiator for r15 on ebay so not satisfied since its used . on 28/12/2015 gonna take the bike to the garage to try to custom fit . wish me luck.
The stock radiator should easily handle your modified engine. Wish you luck on solving your problem.

sixty-thirty

Super Veteran
so a guy who races here and works at Yamaha told me that they remove the thermostat so i did and installed the stock radiator . i notice the hot coolant instantly flows to the radiator as i start the engine but the engine is alot smoother then with the thermostat . assuming that this will flow heat better so still at testing ..

sixty-thirty

Super Veteran
so some guy cut my tyre with a cutter blade and i had to get a new rear tyre . so got a 110/80-17 excella ... cux it was friday and that was the only shop open ... it looks the a donut . 14/39 i dont feel is good enof for that tyre size . so any suggestions are most welcome . and yes ill get a 1.85f and 2.5r rim soon ...

sixty-thirty

Super Veteran
so fixed the radiator 100% , next step is get a bigger exaust manifold so the out flow will be more but will still have the stock exaust :v

sixty-thirty

Super Veteran
its little bit hot then stock but perfect running condition ... talking to a friend about getting the beast to the track .. next mod will be most probly racing boy sp522 drum brk wheels or uma cdi . you got any suggestions for meh brother ?

tabi1

Super Veteran
@sixty-thirty,,,,,,,,,,, Part of motorcycle ownership,,, always saving money for the next mod, LOL.

Maldives,,, I had a screensaver of one of those nipa huts on top of the beautiful water there in your homeland. Always wanted to go and see it, but i saw the prices of some of those rooms and man only the super wealthy go to those places. Are there "normal" places to stay there where it's not $500 or more per night?

sixty-thirty

Super Veteran
i know a guest house in the capital city . 32.45 dollar in advance 25 dollar per night ... they will give you back the 32.45 dollar they took at first once you are leaving .. this is not the beach places , that is the capital city aka male'

but if you want to go to those resorts it costs alot . if come here let meh know ill help you out some how :)

Last edited:

tabi1

Super Veteran
its very funny when you want to come to maldives and i really really want to go to Philippines. LOL ..
That's life right there brother, everybody is always wanting something else that they dont have. Your place is beautiful and the Philippines has some beautiful places as well, either place can be a good place to live.

The-flash

bro what is the difference between exciter and jupiter wheelset. what will be lighter.
cause im going to change my swingarm to an exciter's swingarm with the wheels.
need someones openion.

sixty-thirty

Super Veteran
Jupiter vs exciter ? You meant 4 speed vs 5speed right ? Weight im not sure . But racing boy sport rim or forged rim should be lighter then the OEM one.