• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

stock coil

kamalez

Super Veteran
The better one is scape goat. Even the rooster avatar changed to a cock!!!!!!!!. Angry looks!!!!!!!! Be cool and calm down bro
I knew Indo is famous for cock fight
Not worried la since you people have given me confidence and assurance.TQ
carrott - Interested to know about the home made plugs, please provide info

rooster

Super Veteran
kakakaka.. i've already used this avatar sum time ago dude..
i'm always itchy for changing my avatar all the time.. so people wont get bored looking at my good looks..kakakaka... :D:D:D

CarroTT

Super Veteran
hahahaaa, my plugs not for sale.

rooster is the 3rd person tat gets to test my plug,
oni let people tat have experience in modification to try.

u can say he is my guinea chicken :lol:

Mas Catoer

Super Veteran
if there is no hi voltage tester. can we test it with regular tester but put a kind of resistor with certain value in between..?

rooster

Super Veteran
hmm dunno about that..maybe measure it using avometer??..maybe it'll works too..i dont have any tools to measure things up..i just use my god given senses..:D:D:D

CarroTT

Super Veteran
i m guessing mebi oni can measure the magnetic field generated when the electric is passed through the wire.
Coz the voltage too high

kamalez

Super Veteran
Measure the magnetic field won't give us much input. The voltage is very high at the secondary site and it is not vital to measure if we don have a proper test equipment and ain't a qualified person. The other method is we always can measure the spark length created by the stock coil and compare with the Andrion coils
AVO meter can used to measure at primary site which has the lower voltage

CarroTT

Super Veteran
but i see them do that in mythbuster, use to measure voltage of lightning

hmmmm......i dunno, i suck at electricals

rooster

Super Veteran
i'm sending u two diff brands of coils for comparation boys..you decide then which one is the best..ok..
have fun this weekend with the coils :D:D:D

kamalez

Super Veteran
Rooster - Thanks bro, awaits the stuff
Carrot - mythbuster can do wonders in their experiment. I belive they are well trainned and qualified to perform such test.

rooster

Super Veteran
kamalez said:
Rooster - Thanks bro, awaits the stuff
Carrot - mythbuster can do wonders in their experiment. I belive they are well trainned and qualified to perform such test.
also the Mythbusters are well funded..backed up by the Discovery network..
kakakakakakaka

rudduan

Super Veteran
hola people........since i looked at all of u are verrrryyyyyyyy experience in modification(really?) i just have one setupid question to ask,u know the stock C.D.I have 2 sockets rite? but the racing/after market C.D.I just have one socket,where the hell the other socket?does it just dummy or accessories?just wana kno what does it use and is it ok if we dont use that smaller socket???????pleeeezzzzzzzzzzz answer me my UNCLES....hehehehehe

rooster

Super Veteran
stock CDi have two sockets one for the ignition job and the smaller one for the fan...
aftermarket CDI only have one socket.its for the ignition job only..for the fan is still controlled by the stock CDI :D:D:D

kamalez

Super Veteran
And that all depends on what racing CDI you are choosing
Example: Kitty x box can only controls the ignition and fan control need slight modification, but XP CDI's can be coupled with stock or even can work standalone
If we are uncles, who is the grandpa here!!!!!!!!!!

rudduan

Super Veteran
ohooooooo (still dont get it) but thanks anyway UNCLE, yo wheres AUNT? anyone volunteer to be AUNT here? here in my hometown theres a shop sell KITTY XBOX,thats why i ask,but it looks like waste of money if i buy that cdi thus need to use the stock also......hmmmm........