• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

Std shift pedal VS Racing shift pedal

wangyo

ive already order a yamaha rearset goff it cost me around 4,300php n for the pasenger rearset around 1800php my bro in law bought it from one of the store in Valenzuela theres nothing we can about the price. So if u can get it around 4T flat go for it.

khai2717

for those who had already changed their footrest, did u change ur rear disk as well? pls tell me the rear drum work wif racing footrest....

surkrew

Super Veteran
it works just fine with racing footpegs. i've installed yoshimura's footpegs, and the drum brake works just fine. but i'll be changing to a rear disc brake today.

btw, you can see my bike in the main album, if you wana see how the rear brake works with racing footpegs.

in my opinion, the racing pegs are great for riding. i just need to make minor adjustment to the position of the shifter, as i feel it's abit too high for my liking.

rooster

Super Veteran
there are two version of yoshi's here one is the 50 US$ aluminium ver.
and the 80 US$ titanium alloy ver.
how about there???

surkrew

Super Veteran
my bro got it from me in singapore. i bet its the aluminium version. and its adjustable. the position of the pegs is adjustable to suit your riding position, which is nice!:D

rooster

Super Veteran
both version is adjustable but the new version is already comes with xtra bracket for rear disc brake master...the older one is for drum brakes..

earlinlayo

wangyo said:
ive already order a yamaha rearset goff it cost me around 4,300php n for the pasenger rearset around 1800php my bro in law bought it from one of the store in Valenzuela theres nothing we can about the price. So if u can get it around 4T flat go for it.
Hi Guys, i'm a new member of the forums..

Wangyo, is the passenger rearset yamaha as well? If so, where to buy? :D

MioBikerBoyz

Super Veteran
Thats right, just lower it by 2 inches, but beware, do not lower it TOO MUCH as your front fender may screw up the radiator grills. Also, air might get trapped and not sucked into the grills causing some problems for your air control.

Mas Catoer

Super Veteran
You will take what we suggest, wont ya? Just cost ya less than 20 bucks.

BTW, My lovely T135 get some scratch and broken head lamp. Got crashed with two stupid cyclists who ride their bike against the traffic.
Whuaaaaa.... weeping.