• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

Sprocket combinations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FTD_T135_R

naije82 said:
FTD rear 40T,..front???15 or 16???...top speed for 4th gears?? 160???
:shock: 160kph??? nah...think it will never go that fast with stock engine bro. im using 15/40T combi ang gives more power on 4th gear. easier to reach 120kph than the stock...maybe around 750m

naije82

oooo...sori...i to rush with that question..i using 15/39T can go 130~140kmh...T135 speedo...

mio if i use 16/40T what top speed can i get...i just want to know...

thanks

justkir

Super Veteran
for your info, our local shop here do sell the 16....but i just want to know whether our 135lc can use it or not...

naije82

guys..,,
some said use 15/41T what top speed can i get using this combination?
and 16/40T how about this?? plsss

thanks..

FTD_T135_R

i have the stock chain, 16T fits in our sniper135 infront...16/39T combination is high speed ratio, 3rd gear can reach almost 110kph but when you go 4th it will almost end there, you have to pump your gas to get the power on 4th. now im testing 15/40T...it seems ok, good acceleration and gives more power on 4th gear but i think the topspeed is not much compared to 16/39T. i want to try 16/40T or 16/42T next time...hopefully i'll get better results, ill give you feedbacks next time bro's...ride safe...

arechin

Veteran
how bout using a combination of 14/36,stock engine,stock chain..
n im still avaialbe to reach topspeed at 160km/h..
nice ha?

kirana

Super Veteran
14 front will make your enjine CREAM for more power and u will min the lifespan of your enjine for sure.

justkir

Super Veteran
thanks FTD for the info's

hehe..not for all engine...i have no problem with 14.... my engine running smooth... watch the videos, all of it im using 14-36 & 14-37... :D

FTD_T135_R

justkir
your welcome bro. how does your sprocket combination performs? you're using 14/36T right? what's your top n what speed you can have in each gear? TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.