• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

Spark doesn't slow down...

MioBikerBoyz

Super Veteran
Remember that website about the "alternative dictionary'? Go and post your native language swear words there because there aren't anything from Malaysia or Indonesia. Thailand has a few but not much either.

tsunami

Super Veteran
Carott so emo lar..

Make that past go with water and wind lor its never come back as a same but come with the new one der...

Shame² you cant work with Government coz gov mayb more paintfull than my words...Later you know if you works..

CarroTT

Super Veteran
this must be another case of "reyherks" moment
i m suspecting

there must be some real misunderstanding
u r working with the gov n are getting criticized ?
wats that have anything to do with me ?
later if i works ? i m running my establishment cum student
wat kind of assumptions r u making ?

i m having a real headache trying to understand his language n wat he is trying to express :?
u got anything to ask or tell me, u can pm me using malay, can spare me the confusion n u dun need to post everywhere that i have emotional needs, i m human after all, u can say it directly to me, it will spare u the effort to embarrass me.

Mio, if u wanna complaint to the admin, go ahead if u tink its the right thing to do. I m here just to make frens, i dun wan to make anyone look bad but i m not so humble that i can stand to be disgraced in such manner.

goff_d_p

Super Veteran
to all members, i agree with CarroTT statment and i quote: "I m here just to make frens, i dun wan to make anyone look bad but i m not so humble that i can stand to be disgraced in such manner."

If you have something to say to another that is disrespectful, then just do it in a PM. if you can not show respect to oneanother then you need to stay off this site. we all have one thing incommon here, that is our T135. If we can not stay on the subject of that then this form needs to be closed. So in short, RESPECT ONE ANOTHER, USE COMMON SENCE, AND JUST TALK ABOUT OUR T135'S.

BARUA

Super Veteran
WHAT da hell... just small things become such really BIG one .. better lets him alone... or LOCKED this THREAD muahahaha

BARUA

Super Veteran
hahaha got shemale in here ..what ever he/she still bikers orait!
hey carrot u are so pampers coz cannot having a joke muahahah .