Spark doesn't slow down...

CarroTT

Super Veteran
its kind of weird for me too
i m chinese, but most of my biking frens are malays
hard to find chinese bikers. . . . .
even harder to find chinese biker chics :lol:

but bikers are a very different breed of people,
we can be mixed together becoz of our love for bikes.

BARUA

Super Veteran
wahh got wrong thread loh to wrong discussion..hahah that`s we call asian..breaking da rule..breaking da rule (judas priest)...

MioBikerBoyz

Super Veteran
The good thing about biking is that people keep their authority INSIDE and not show off to put others down. A very few people out there prefer to do this and make others suffer, which I believe IMHO is not what joining clubs and meeting people are about.

As bikers, we should all help each other out, be kind, have fun, enjoy our lives, nail our girlfriends and race our bikes with other club members who call us out.

If there are people out there who wanna pick a fight, they are most welcome to, cuz MBB MC don't stand down for nothing.

And if you want Chinese bikerz, then go to China where you seen them by the thousands commuting everyday to work and back in Beijin square :D

tsunami

Super Veteran
my cable was been cut in two piece after my odemeter reach 17k km.

i'm shock when the workshop worker/pomen use ex5 cable then he cut those cable and welding with LC cable.

now im using it. Still okays so far.

tsunami

Super Veteran
Can you tell a little bit more your problems

MioBikerBoyz said:
I just tuned my carb and its got a long rev delay now. Is that good??
if you have to much delay so your bike will push to rush into more acceleration n topspeed but your bike might semput when you wanna stop. eg when stop at traffic light your engine might slow down and automaticly stop if you cant control you throtle good enough.

MioBikerBoyz

Super Veteran
Yeah the acceleration right now in 4th gear is like stationary acceration with the 2nd gear to reach 0-40kms/hr to shift to the next. Really powerful acceration which is scarey.

CarroTT

Super Veteran
i dun need this kind of direspectful attitude, especially from someone in the same country as i live . Its bloody shame

BARUA

Super Veteran
come on carrot.. joking maa, rider must joking each others sometime..hiayaa.. got many friends lah form any races..still joking andlaughing together

CarroTT

Super Veteran
i m no racist, u can be assured of that.
if u know me better u wud never even bring any racial issue with me, i m totally against it.

but one shud never address another with such disrespectful manner

Let this be the end, i dun wan 2 talk bout it anymore

MioBikerBoyz

Super Veteran
Remember the rules guys, no racial discussion or flaming here ok? Keep things cool between everyone or else I will go cry to modifier who is never here and should make me a part of admin so that I could kick some board members in the nuts :D

hehehe