Super LOLO
Staff member
king works at the shipyard.

hes the one pulling the big ships in case the tugboats are out of service :D
hes a big guy so he can pull big shipping vessels hhehehehe

update us your adventure in korea bro!

rudduan

Super Veteran
@king are they have any available position now??hehehehe... i am graduated in marine engineering...can u help me???hehehehe.....how can i be like u??? help me...heheheheehe......u r going to korea to pull back the ship to Malaysia rite?? :p

King.Leoric

Super Veteran
rudduan said:
@king are they have any available position now??hehehehe... i am graduated in marine engineering...can u help me???hehehehe.....how can i be like u??? help me...heheheheehe......u r going to korea to pull back the ship to Malaysia rite?? :p
bro, there's a big shipping company in malaysia and that is MISC! as far as i know, they have LNG (liquified natural gas) carriers, LPG, containers, etc,

newly graduate?

@traxx....ha ha...i'm not a muscle man :p

icemanx1r6

Super Veteran
King.Leoric said:
rudduan said:
bro, there's a big shipping company in malaysia and that is MISC! as far as i know, they have LNG (liquified natural gas) carriers, LPG, containers, etc,

newly graduate?

paps kelan uwi mo pinas?
mau magagandang mesh jackets ba jan?

King.Leoric

Super Veteran
iceman54512007 said:
King.Leoric said:
rudduan said:

newly graduate?

paps kelan uwi mo pinas?
mau magagandang mesh jackets ba jan?
buying suits here like jacket ang gloves etc is not a good idea cause it is meant for very cold climate areas like here. and I dont think I like to use it in philippines ^_^

yoshimura sniper said:
@traxx I'm here in japan right now and 30mins away from Bikeworld.
woo hooo.. update us bro will you?

rudduan

Super Veteran
@king yes i am and still looking for jobs.....aarrgghhhh...

@yoshi if possible can u take photo of spark 135 there??? or any new daihatsu cars???hehehehe especially daihatsu sirion...

yoshimura sniper

Super Veteran
daihatsu cars? What will do try to the daihatsu engine in your t135?
@king I have seen the yoshi carb if looking for yoshi carb26mjn it's a small carb I think the that fits t135 is fcr28keihin by mikuni.

King.Leoric

Super Veteran
how mats is the yoshi 26 mm bro ^_^.

I think it is the same as traxx have.

The Yoshi 28 here is...hmmmmm....way too much. a price of one underbone already.

rudduan

Super Veteran
yoshimura sniper said:
daihatsu cars? What will do try to the daihatsu engine in your t135?
@king I have seen the yoshi carb if looking for yoshi carb26mjn it's a small carb I think the that fits t135 is fcr28keihin by mikuni.
no,just want to look their newer version....