• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

SOME PROVEN TIPS and TRICKS for T135

EinVer

Super Veteran
@ traxx - can't make one for others yet, i still need to find a way to make the wires more neat. just imagine 23 wires for just 1 gadget (18 for LEDs, 1 regulator, 1 Positive, 1 Negative, 1 pickup and 1 sensor adjust)
it ruins the stock speedo housing hehe

@ 2b1ask1 - re:tps adjust, i followed the instructions from another thread here,
although i encountered some problems on the wires color coding
so I just focused on the voltage value needed.
it did increase a few more rpm to the limit, but im not sure if it gives a noticeable power/acceleration increase
by the way, have you found a solution re: low rpm performance?

i plan to change my mainjet, but i wouldnt want my low to mid rpm performing less
I usually use upto 5000rpm only when city driving (tipid mode, kuripot sa gas, mahal kasi ng blaze haha)

MyGurl711

Super Veteran
Hello everyone! I've been looking for this PART CODE BOSCH - 0 332 019 453 but i can't seem to grab one.. What they have is Part Code 0 332 019 150 this is a 5 leg relay.. Would it be OK to use this? TIA

XanDeR

Veteran
LEG #30 TO BATTERY
LEG #87 TO HORN (+)
LEG #85 TO SWITCH
LEG #86 TO SWITCH (-) / NEGATIVE GROUND (BODY)

bro is this also applicable if ur using a loud horn like the ones from pajero??? heheheh

thnx

Gagarinz

Hai everyone... :D

Need some helps.

COuld someone inform what is the different when we adjusting the TDC with referring to the marking at magnet that sign like H & I?
Is that give a different output to our bike?
Need advices...TQVM :roll: :roll:

the doctor

Super Veteran
LEG #30 TO BATTERY
LEG #87 TO HORN (+)
LEG #85 TO SWITCH
LEG #86 TO SWITCH (-) / NEGATIVE GROUND (BODY)

satisfied w this mod....

jhetzki21

Veteran
can anyone please post some picture of decompression assembly. i'm planning to remove mine. i've tried searching to google but i can't find any picture of decompression assembly. thanks in advance.

DeViLsToRm

TIP #8

Use a 4 leg RELAY (BOSCH is recommended, PART CODE BOSCH - 0 332 019 453 ), use this to power ur CDI and make that LAZY HORN TO WORK BETTER !!
(see pics attached)

installation on my BIKE :
(see pics attached)

FEEL THE DIFFERENCE !
1. Better ignition because the current is pure = better performance
2. No more power loss when u turn on the head lamp..
3. Cheap trick to increase ignition performance

UPDATE :
4. Your main lamp now is brighter too

INSTALLATION PROCEDURE :

Leg number 30 goes directly to BATTERY'S POSITIVE TERMINAL , use thick cable and clamp, and fuse house complete with the fuse, 10 A will do...

Leg number 87 goes to CDI (cut the brown cable from the harness in the middle and connect it to the relay)

Leg number 85 goes to main switch (the other END of the brown cable that goes to the CDI female socket)..

Leg number 86 goes to GROUND, use cable terminal and screw it anywhere on the chassis (i screwed it at the CDI's bracket bolt)..

TIPS : buy a relay socket to make it easier and appropriate cable terminals (2 female small terminal (goes to the original socket), 1 small cable terminal (goes to the terminal from the original socket, after u pull it out of course by using small minus screwdriver and press softly the small part at the socket terminal), 8 large female terminal (4 for the relay's legs on the socket,2 for cable connection,2 for spares), 2 male large terminal...
SIR JUST FOR CLARIFICATION IS THIS THE CORRECT DIAGRAM FOR THIS MODE..

CDI RELAY.jpg

Jc posadas

GooD day everyone.is there anyone here who knows how to do all of these tips. Aim from cavite anyone who is near that can help me.thanks.