• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

Sniper 135 modification

Hi Guys!!! If there's any1 give me a tip on how to modify my brand new sniper??
im new here... ;)

I was thinking what should i do or change next to my bike to become MONSTER!!!
The 1st that i bought is a genuine rear set...... please give a suggestion and post a pic of the parts that can make my snipee become more better!! TIA

I'm from Biñan LAGUNA...........224732_213877071963687_100000241886806_820906_4087544_n.jpg226485_213877148630346_100000241886806_820908_1440601_n.jpg

Noah501

Super Veteran
We have the same sniper bro. :)
But I didn't buy a rear set yet I'm hesitating if it would be a disadvantage in a long trip (backache, diff. to change gear, etc.) Duno maybe it's just me.
Are you comfortable with the rear set bro?

We have the same sniper bro. :)
But I didn't buy a rear set yet I'm hesitating if it would be a disadvantage in a long trip (backache, diff. to change gear, etc.) Duno maybe it's just me.
Are you comfortable with the rear set bro?
Heheheh you will find the answer bro when you test it.. So far I'm satisfied w/ my genuine rear set...

wvlfonlus

An ECE graded helmet...a good quality riding jacket preferably with pads...gloves... think about your safety first...
Invest in a good quality tires.

wvlfonlus

next thing you would probably want to buy is a nice sounding pipe....try the local one better yet have a custom pipe...got mine under 1.5k with an open pipe,you would wanna change your rear sprocket from 39t to 38t/37t so as not to lose top end...start your modification gradually you you can feel the changes on your engines performance.

hth

odie

Super Veteran
MONSTER!!! Racing cdi,racing coil,racing airfilter(protect),bigcarb,big valve,block vixion,59,60,61,62mm,faito complete gear set,racing valve spring,pan asean cam(Oicat),port polish,racing pipe, lighten all that can be lightened, presto! your a monster!:)

next thing you would probably want to buy is a nice sounding pipe....try the local one better yet have a custom pipe...got mine under 1.5k with an open pipe,you would wanna change your rear sprocket from 39t to 38t/37t so as not to lose top end...start your modification gradually you you can feel the changes on your engines performance.

hth
hahaahahaahah that would be cause headache for me...

I'll think ill go 1st w/ the outer modification until my engine warranty ends... :)

nyr0

Super Veteran
hello mga sir! blis mu naman nkaupgrade hehe! aq think and ipon mode muna hehe! hope u had a quality helmet like our bro said and probably other safety gears ( jacket, pads or full body armor - pang malakasan hehe) ride safe everyone!