• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

SIAM MOTOSHOP autostyle, accessories and racing parts

f124ns

Helllo bros...

check it out --> www.siam-motoshop.com

sorry if i can't online in this forum every day, but if you guys have inquiries or need information, you can send email to siam.motoshop@gmail.com

Many thanks and Have a nice day !

brgds,
FRANS
www.SIAM-MOTOSHOP.com
Mobile : +62-21-70071171 / +62-811-101193

special notes :
my relative will go to Manila at end of this month, so if guys have things to order, big possibilities that he can assist me to carry it.

Rimi

Universal saddlebags are an essential accessory for motorcycle enthusiasts seeking versatility and practicality on their rides. These saddlebags, designed to fit a wide range of motorcycles, offer convenience and ample storage space for carrying essentials during long trips or daily commutes. Whether you're cruising down the open road or navigating through city streets, universal saddlebags provide a secure and stylish solution for transporting your gear, including clothing, tools, and personal belongings. With their adjustable mounting systems and durable construction, these saddlebags ensure a snug fit and reliable performance, even in challenging riding conditions. Say goodbye to bulky backpacks and cumbersome luggage racks – universal saddlebags are the perfect companion for riders looking to streamline their storage solutions without sacrificing style or functionality.