• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

Shell Ultra 10-40w Fully Synthetic

lilsai

Super Veteran
wats oem?
As per wiki:
An original equipment manufacturer, or OEM, manufactures products or components that are purchased by a company and retailed under that purchasing company's brand name.[ref 1] OEM refers to the company that originally manufactured the product. When referring to automotive parts, OEM designates a replacement part made by the manufacturer of the original part.[1] In this usage, OEM means "original equipment from manufacturer".

In short if you bought you YAMAHA bike buy YAMAHA parts!

rhoitol

Super Veteran
buy oem bro...hehehe
id rather buy a washable oil filter insted of Oem oil filter from Yamaha..400 every change oil for oil filter only?.
if you have money, go for it..but for me, ill stay with 50 pesos filter or washable oil filter..

riffem

id rather buy a washable oil filter insted of Oem oil filter from Yamaha..400 every change oil for oil filter only?.
if you have money, go for it..but for me, ill stay with 50 pesos filter or washable oil filter..
oh i thought you're getting an oem for P50:).

lpsnipie_67

Super Veteran
huwaaaat really!!!! where can i get this 50 pesos yamaha filter??? i thought i am getting the cheaper filter cuz other stores sell it at around 400..
its pricey coz every 1k you change oil... try PC Racing stainless steel Hi-Flo oil filter (part no. 56-7141) from sir admin traxxas... you will never buy oil filter again... i highly recommend this... :thumbsup: