• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

Removing Decompression Assembly

Abbie S Hir

Yup sir stockbore..normally we herar a vibrating sound in our bike when it gets a high rpm, but mine now when goes to high rpm the normal vibrating sounds like it made worst like ung dating vibrate mas lumala ung kaysa ung normal vibrate..i think it is not valve adjust cos my mechanic adjust my valve clearance a last month..my MC is all stock ung lng nka porting polish...

vhadz

Super Veteran
Yup sir stockbore..normally we herar a vibrating sound in our bike when it gets a high rpm, but mine now when goes to high rpm the normal vibrating sounds like it made worst like ung dating vibrate mas lumala ung kaysa ung normal vibrate..i think it is not valve adjust cos my mechanic adjust my valve clearance a last month..my MC is all stock ung lng nka porting polish...
hmmmp!! :coffee:

Abbie S Hir

anyone can help me on my MC problem about the vibrating sound..i mean worst vibrating sounds when it goes to high rpm..you can hear the noise top of the engine..

milu

pag kakaintinde q kasi bro ala silbi ung lata n un stopper lng un or protection para d magealease or ma over d bakod ung compresion pin, alll in all gear lng main use non, un lng naalala q s seminar eh, wehehe ;)
Hindi ba yan ang balancer boss vhadz?

z_ride13

anyone can help me on my MC problem about the vibrating sound..i mean worst vibrating sounds when it goes to high rpm..you can hear the noise top of the engine..
Sir, maybe your valve tappet is not properly adjusted...LOOSE and over TIGHT/ TUKOD Valve Tappet has the same result. IRRITATING TICKING SOUND

Abbie S Hir

Krrrrrrrtttt sound poh...sometimes it affect the performance of my bike and it makes me disappointed lalo ung kkkkrrrrrrrrtttttttt sound...i want the normal sound again...i read some f orums here that maybe the prob.is valve float, need to change valve spring spring...and sometimes maganda nmn takbo..i can hit 120 kph with having a back ride.mods ng motor k portings, all stock...pahelp if what is the problem causing kkkkrrrrtt sound at high rpm!!!!

jangbest

Krrrrrrrtttt sound poh...sometimes it affect the performance of my bike and it makes me disappointed lalo ung kkkkrrrrrrrrtttttttt sound...i want the normal sound again...i read some f orums here that maybe the prob.is valve float, need to change valve spring spring...and sometimes maganda nmn takbo..i can hit 120 kph with having a back ride.mods ng motor k portings, all stock...pahelp if what is the problem causing kkkkrrrrtt sound at high rpm!!!!

That Sound is your limiter stock CDI has a limiter for safety porposes .....
Change your stock CDI to RCDI ...
But if you change to RCDI you need to change your Stock CAMS and Stock Valve Spring to RCAMS and RACING VALVE SPRING ...

Banana

Good day to all i would like to ask about my mc i just put an kawahara black cam i am worried in my engine
When the engine is cold especially in the morning the tik tik sound of the cam is too low and sometimes i didnt hear the tik tik sound
But if the engine is hot the tik tik sound is too strong and so fast
Hoping in your kindness replies
Pasensya na po sa english ko
Advance thank you and God bless us all

recta igbaras

anybody knows where can i buy decompression assembly cause i removed it before then i upgrade to bigger bore and now its very hard to start my bike.. how much it cost?

gunkhean

Unfortunately, the UMA is not lighter than this(see below), a modified stock sprocket. But the UMA is a much needed piece for those running a jack-up(stroker) crank with a longer cam chain. The timing ends up being too far off, hence the adjustable cam sprocket.:D
sir, how u remove the housing? i try to drill the tag welding from the back, but failed, is too hard.

JapSpeed

Super Veteran
how can i remove the decompression assy? do i need to bring this to the machine shop? any idea please... thanks