• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

rear tire hugger

surkrew

Super Veteran
oh ya, speaking of tyres, does any one here know if i use a 100/80 tyres, would it touch the 125z rear hugger? is there enough clearance on the hugger for a 110/80?

i know i can just search for the 125z tyre spec, but im too lazy to do so, and im soo sure my good frens ere knows the answers... :D:D:D

MioBikerBoyz

Super Veteran
That's too bad because you pimp your ride this much and now you can't ride it :( shit if I were you bro, I'd jump on that thing, go cruising down the beach honking at chicks :D

surkrew

Super Veteran
dude, get my point: i'll be in Bali for 1 whole week. While i'm away, i'll send it for a paint job... so by the time i get back to brunei, every thing is done and all i have to do i ride it and show it off to everyone!! hahahahaha

MioBikerBoyz

Super Veteran
Nice looking part Rooster, good luck but you already have a rear hugger!!

Surkrew I bet the bike would look damn sexy, but performance wise I have no clue. Well since it's a performance part or even stock for a 600cc, it's still got some power to it. I wanna do that but can't find the pipes anywhere!

surkrew

Super Veteran
i was thinkin to use the akrapovic's or yoshimura's or tigmanoni's exhaust.. that would definitely differentiate my bike... i mean... who wouldn't want their bike to look different than other's right?

i wouldn't mind if it increase the bike's performance or not.. so long as it'll work just fine with the exhaust on :D

MioBikerBoyz

Super Veteran
Speaking of tire hugger, I did some cutting and fabricating work over the weekend and installed a rear tire cover which does not sit on the seing arm but under the gas tank. Looks sexy and I should get a pic in some time soon.