• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

NO SNIPER STOCK

dude_pare01

Super Veteran
are there any stock of shiper in your place here in the phil.,i've been wanting to get a new t135 but dealers here in my place says there are no stock of manual t135s..specifically..angeles city,,goff,know any here?

goff_d_p

Super Veteran
I HAVEN'T BEEN AT NORKIS YAMAHA DEALER YET. BUT I HAVE ONLY SEEN THE AUTO IN THE SHOW ROOM FLOOR. MAYBE THE NEW STYLE WILL BE COMING AND THATS WHY THERE ARE NO STOCK, BUT JUST ORDER IT FROM THEM. SO WHEN THEY COME IN YOU GET FIRST PICK.

WARNING, WHEN YOU GO TO GET YOUR BIKE, GIVE A VERRRYYYY GOOD LOOK OVER FOR ANY SCRATCHES OR BLEMISHES before you leave the show room. have it noted by the dealership and recorded. REASON BEING, WHEN I WENT TO GET MY BIKE, THERE WERE THREE FROM THE TRUCK THAT THEY DELIVERED ON, TWO OF THEM WERE SCRATCHED. MINE WAS KINDA TOO, BUT NOT AS BAD AS THE REST.
sorry guys for the caps, didn't notice it was on.

dude_pare01

Super Veteran
yeah... only the automatic model is displayed
wonder when will they finally get the new stocks...

its been two months since the manual clutch was last delivered they said...

I WANT MY T135 BADLY.... :evil:

thanks goff...

goff_d_p

Super Veteran
hey another heads up, the org. oil filter at Norkis the asking price there is 900 pesos. i can get the same filter from my cousen in Brunie for only 300peso's. he also told me not to get the aftermarket filters due to the paper fiber coming out and getting into the engine, causing a burn in the engine. he said they had to replace two engines because of that problem.

dude_pare01

Super Veteran
thats a lot of savings huh...got anymore "budget meals" there goff?am not that far..balibago..haha

hope you can help me out when i finally get my t135...

whats taking yamaha so long!?

goff_d_p

Super Veteran
i did ask Norkis about what they will premote for the new bike at the end of the year, the manager said he wasn't sure what there getting, might be the X1-R or the V xion. or might be the new style Nouva, he knows it's going to be something. just not sure what.

kamalez

Super Veteran
He is talking about the oil filter
I have heard that don't use the fake oil filter which, one of them end up to overhaul the engine.
Use Yamaha genuine products

goff_d_p

Super Veteran
I have two cousen's working at a Yamaha dealership in Brunie, Oliver and Rufino. Rufino is the head machanic, he has been there for about 5 years or so, Oliver just got there last month.

Yes i am talking about the OIL filter. all aftermarket OIL filters have a paper fiber elament, sometimes the fiber becums loose and goes into the engine. thus causing engine burn, i think at that point you may get whit smoke in your exhust. because i have this problem. i thought i had a bad break in. but it's because i used a cheap filter, because they didn't have org. stock in yet. i have to check out a accessories shop that i always get my parts from, i need to see if he has the org oil filter and check his price.

kamalez

Super Veteran
Here there are many fake oil filters running around. Not easy to identify, but check those genuine sticker at the box, color difference and the spring tension.

surkrew

Super Veteran
rufino and oliver? to be honest, i've been to the yamaha dealership here a lot of times, but i've got no idea who's who there hahahahahahahha i better start asking for their names.. hehe

rooster

Super Veteran
i bought my oil filter today along with an oil change..
4 bucks for da oil ( 1ltr MOTUL 3100 15w - 50 ) n 2 bucks for da oil filter ( genuine yamaha ) free for da service charge..coz it was my pal's shop :D:D