• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

Need Help: Artistic Concept

X Project

Super Veteran
Please check my page on MySpace ( www.myspace.com/524991522 ) for my recent tattoo works... You can also search for X Project Tattoo at Facebook... Thanks...

Hi brothers, I have been real busy tattooing these past months and barely have time to visit and see what's been going on... Anyway, there's an upcoming tattoo convention this May and the following months after... I have been tryin hard to think of the best concept that can be applied to tattooing, so if any of you here do have ideas and suggestions, please feel free to post it... I am into Realistic Tattooing, Oriental, Portraiture and other common concept but am currently focused on Realistic ideas from movies, paintings or other artistic medium and most of my concept are regerenced from movies and paintings... I have also considered working on some Vampires of "30 Days of Nights" movie of Josh Hartnett and some paintings of Audrey Kawasaki...

Here are some of my works still in progress, all works will be completed before May convention...

Realistic: Pan's Labyrinth Movie

Thanks...

X Project

Super Veteran
I think I posted this on the wrong section... Admin please feel free to move this thread to the right section... Guys, keep posting your comments and suggestion... TIA

kikaipitoy

Super Veteran
NICENESS!!!...bro possible kaya pwedeng gawing tattoo yung mga machines like truck, cars and motorcycle...pwede kaya gawing tattoo snipee natin he he he....very nice work of art bro!! keep it up

iyayelmore

Super Veteran
nice stuff...i myself realy love tats..actually i have 3 of them...my name with symbolic designs,my daugther's and my wife's name..small tats but meaningful...im planning to have another one & still thinking of a concept...
i saw one...its like the tattoo of angelina jolie...the scratch marks on her back... its a big but if you look closer there are words or phrases written inside it...the scratch is formed by letters and words..cool concept...
up for you sir...is that your tattoos

X Project

Super Veteran
kikaipitoy said:
NICENESS!!!...bro possible kaya pwedeng gawing tattoo yung mga machines like truck, cars and motorcycle...pwede kaya gawing tattoo snipee natin he he he....very nice work of art bro!! keep it up
Yes bro, very possible lahat i-apply sa tattoo... Infact, I am planning to do a Valentino and M1 realistic tattoo... Tnx

X Project

Super Veteran
Blackfire said:
nice works! how about a oriental style hitler portrait :)
The Hitler portait is one of my subject before pero ayaw ipalagay nung friaend ko na may Abe Lincoln portrait from me... But it really is a very cool concept...

X Project

Super Veteran
chappy80cc said:
any concept about koi fish?
I did a lot of Kois' na already eh... Im leaning towards, movie characters na hindi pa naiisip ng tattoo artists local and abroad...

Ganito yung mga ideas I have in mind... These tattoos were done by world famous tattoo artists from abroad...

Joker Tattoo by Angelo of Lucky Cat Tattoo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yE0jRvzttJI

Slipknot Tattoo by Roman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaLcpTIRbm0

Jim Carrey Tattoo by S Herman and J Woods of AoN
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kqv0U0iuDxg

X Project

Super Veteran
Fiat_01 said:
- nice bro, esep2x tayo ng concept to help him..hehehe..........
Appreciate it bro... Example, you saw a character na astig at very rare, just post it here please... Gata nung vampires sa 30 Days of Nights movie, balak ko gawin yun...

X Project

Super Veteran
Rjloks said:
can u do tatoo on me? for free? hehehe
Sure, no problem bro basta dont forget to drop your donation to our Donation Box hehehe... I can give you good discount bro for a masterpiece level of tattoo piece hehehe...