• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

N O U V O * E L E G A N C E * (sx)

MOBSIX

Super Veteran
When the first nouvo elegance came out from the grey market it has a wooping 100+k price tag! So im quite sure this is also more than 100k. From the looks of it i guess they share the same chassis and engine but new upgraded body style and speedo. Over all its a very cool bike coz its RARE here. I wish i have the dough to buy it hehehe

jaydee320

Super Veteran
rumors that maya and tyreone in 10th avenue,caloocan will be the main importer of this savvy bike.. i hope remcor too! :-P

rikuo27

maya? they also sold x1r that yamaha 3s never did. i bet you're right..this nouvo will be on their display window.
do they only sell on full cash basis?

jaydee320

Super Veteran
maya? they also sold x1r that yamaha 3s never did. i bet you're right..this nouvo will be on their display window.
do they only sell on full cash basis?

most probably they will sell it as cash basis although their previous yamaha x1r import is they have a monthly amortization scheme for about a year i guess. as far as i know they are legit mc's importer here in the philippines as well..

rikuo27

i'm very much looking forward to see this scooter in a showroom.
i've been planning of getting a mio 125mx for a scooter..but i'll just wait to see this one.

jaydee320

Super Veteran

I went to RKP Chino roces today and spoked to the marketing assistant lady regarding nouvo sx 125cc lc..she told me that they only have the nouvo z which is assembled / produce here in the philippines..

I hope sooner maya or tres hermanas will import this kind of scooter