• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

my stuff

kirana

Super Veteran
1)my ory 135cc piston/block set,use for 4000km only RM250

2)Uma Racing 28mm use for 2month*******SOLD******

3)my ory set of rims + 1 rear rite it rims for using disk brake (3pc)RM250 :front Dunlop TT100 80/90(1 year) rear forgot the brand 80/90(2month)

********************************SOLD*******************************

4)K&N air filter use for15000 km RM200(Traxxas photo)**********SOLD*********

5)rear light set RM30

6) rear YSS mono Oseries, two month RM300

dont ask me this and that,it is all my own set and still in good con,u can c all the photo in this web site

Expres post will be RM15 but for the rims u have to come to pekan salak to the shop

kirana

Super Veteran
no idea,maybe USD10,if extra i will pay for u. if u want to know more about me ask Traxxas or Xproject

kirana

Super Veteran
Only the mags(1.85/2.50) and tyers bro,still waiting for the rear 110/70 or 110/80 tyers
the X series mono have arive but no money yet,thats why i need to sell all this stuff bro.

NACZ

Super Veteran
Hey kirana, can u post the pic of the K&N filter?...

How much is the mono shock?

kirana

Super Veteran
K&N Air Filter is the same as Traxxas,i dont have the pic so i use Traxxas pic hehehehehe Thank TRAXXAS hehehe

tsunami

Super Veteran
Kirana looks you have change your pipe too...what pipe u use now..pm if you want to keep it as secret...Hehe

NACZ

Super Veteran
Okey kirana, ill take it..
Juz txt all the info. on how the settlement will be done, okei?

+639272652630.. im w8ing bro... :)

NACZ

Super Veteran
Hei Traxxas,
Thanks for the info. bro!
Now i know im buying the good brand.. hehe!

kirana

Super Veteran
NACZ, i can send u the K&N air filter but not the mono,it will be heavy bro so it will b more $$$$, i realy need to sell it to pay other stuff but i think u better buy the YSS mono in your place...Just send USD61 to me
will PM u my info.l