• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

My R125 Is Now A 160cc Racebike,

motoJBracing

early april 15 004.JPG ec and result 011.JPG Yep, other upgrades are, UMA cam, Kibblewhite valve springs, down draft big valve head custom cut pocketed high comp piston, 34mm Mikuni TM flatslide carby, custom downdraft manifold, custom made 30mm OD exhaust header, T135 alternator and fly wheel. programmable ignition.

The chassis has been moded to take a set of Aprilia USD front forks and triples, alloy clip-ons, detachable aluminium rear sub frame, Honda Moto3 technomagnesium front and rear wheels, Pirelli slicks, Yamaha TZ race Glass and a battery eliminator.

At the last dyno session we made 26 hp at the rear wheel and 13 foot pounds of torque, bike now weights in at 85 kilos, I will try and post some picture s , Cheers Jeff.

motoJBracing

Haen, some 59mm pistons would be great, non two valve, dedicated 4 valve, if not some 60mm LC135 will have to do, cheers

motoJBracing

how about trying 62mm Sir that's what usual lc135 mods.
I can't use them as my class limit is 159.5cc, that is 150cc with 5% oversize allowance, so I am restricted to 59mm pistons, all though I can get away with 60mm but that's well oversize' if someone wanted to check my capacity. The bike is fast and people are always looking and asking why it is so fast, so it is best to stay within the legal limits of the class...... We have thought about short stroking the motor and using bigger pistons that seem to be easily purchased, this would also allow us to run bigger valves.