• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

Mx King Tuneboss

mxking035

Super Veteran
This is my bike sir, tommorow I will put my hand on speed meter and run it again, ofcourse on center stand, or what do you want as a proof? Except posting videos cuz my connection sucks
Ok i will ask again,,,, is this your bike or something from youtube?

tabi1

Super Veteran
Unless I witness it with my own 2 eyes i wont believe it.

I am sure that 95% of your "audience" are thinking the same thing, the only difference is that I have got the balls to say what I think.

There's a lot of really seasoned people on here and you are insulting our intelligence if you think we believe your claim of 183KPH.....

With that being said I guess with all my mods i should see at least 250kph,,, guess i need to make a "video".............. or maybe i should just throw away all my goodies, go back to a completely stock engine, change pipe, CDI, over rev it to 14000 rpm and blow the motor up while trying to get anywhere near your Guinness Book of Records 183 KPH...

Any other questions/comments send me a PM.

mxking035

Super Veteran
Unless I witness it with my own 2 eyes i wont believe it.

I am sure that 95% of your "audience" are thinking the same thing, the only difference is that I have got the balls to say what I think.

There's a lot of really seasoned people on here and you are insulting our intelligence if you think we believe your claim of 183KPH.....

With that being said I guess with all my mods i should see at least 250kph,,, guess i need to make a "video".............. or maybe i should just throw away all my goodies, go back to a completely stock engine, change pipe, CDI, over rev it to 14000 rpm and blow the motor up while trying to get anywhere near your Guinness Book of Records 183 KPH...

Any other questions/comments send me a PM.
Ok I can't make you belive if you don't want me to make proofs, it just all your talking,

you should visit fb page of FSR Tech, or Tuneboss Malaysia

mxking035

Super Veteran
Anyone who can buy this, set it to 14k rpm limit, try in center stand and post it here, better if veteran can post here cuz i'm just a new member which hard to believe, i can accept that

JapSpeed

Super Veteran
just a very important information.. t150 valve spring only support up to 12500 to 13000rpm or less(same with vixion, r15 valve springs)... if you set your rpm limiter to 14k then it's up to you, if you have Green Money like tab1 then it's okay you can just order a whole engine... God Speed

ja salarda

happy for your mxking...

may nabasa kasi ako dito (can't remember) na pag nagpalit ka ng ecu kailangan mo din palitan ung valve spring niya para hindi mag valve float?(correct me nlang...

kaya nagiipon plang din ako ngaun...para sabay na palit

tabi1

Super Veteran
just a very important information.. t150 valve spring only support up to 12500 to 13000rpm or less(same with vixion, r15 valve springs)... if you set your rpm limiter to 14k then it's up to you, if you have Green Money like tab1 then it's okay you can just order a whole engine... God Speed
Green money,,,, everyone has green money.
Hey bro,, i got some green money,,, and i am willing to share it......I got this on my first trip to the Philippines, lol..

Attachments

JapSpeed

Super Veteran
happy for your mxking...

may nabasa kasi ako dito (can't remember) na pag nagpalit ka ng ecu kailangan mo din palitan ung valve spring niya para hindi mag valve float?(correct me nlang...

kaya nagiipon plang din ako ngaun...para sabay na palit
no need to change your valve springs.. stock mx king VS are designed to handle 12k rpm or more but not more than 14k rpm IMO..

oicat

Super Veteran
ive been using api tech way back 2010 I think first 1 to use it in an x1r bike.
Was lucky that my neighbor knows api.
it will take a lot of mods not only ecu to maximize your bikes power but can stay stock bore

JapSpeed

Super Veteran
so anyone tried tuneboss ecu already?
yep..TS is a tuneboss ecu user... i did check the APK app of tuneboss and found lots of map.. map for all stock, map for open pipe only(with specific muffler) map for semi modified bike and map of heavy loaded bike.. i think that's one of the advantage compared to API.

mxking035

Super Veteran
I tried to load map+adjust fuel and help a lot in accelaration, i add only upto +13, stock raider with pipe can't go line with you in 400-500m, my driver is around 65kg and raider is less than 50kg, you can add upto +50.

That's also why you can change to 62mm without changing your injector according to map, because the injector is adjustable