• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

Mx King Tuneboss

mxking035

Super Veteran
May mga available na map na dinadownload, di ko lang maintidihan yung pag adjust ng fuel at spark, testing testing nalang ako,

Baka may idea kau dito kung ano maganda
Screenshot_2016-02-14-18-46-43.png Screenshot_2016-02-14-18-46-54.png

wow bilis ng mx king mo sir... program po yng mapping sir. ignition at injection mapping. ina upload po yn sa ecu. not sure kng gandyan dn sa tuneboss..

parang ganito
injection map
View attachment 32892
ignition map

JapSpeed

Super Veteran
yung stock topspeed ay 135-137kph
gamit ang tuneboss ay 130-135kph naka 4th gear palang
600m po kaya isagad yung all stock, try mo tignan sa youtube yung puti na mx na nakasabit sa sidemirror yung camera, sa 600 naabot nya 137kph, yung sakin hanggang 14k limit ng rpm, di kc makunan walang lalagyan ng camera
sir para mas malinaw yng tanong ko.. hehe
kaya ng mxi mo all stock with or w/out pipe in 600m ang 135 to 137kph?
or gamit mo na yng tuneboss ecu?

tabi1

Super Veteran
kung center stand sir ay 122kph 3rd gear, 150+kph 4th gear at 183kph sagad
So you are saying only pipe and ECU and you got these #'s on the center stand?

Let me just get straight to the point (as i always do), I find that very hard to believe. Even doubling/tripling your stock HP with a lot of "goodies" would be rough to get those #'s.

So now my challenge to you is to go put your 87 kg body on the bike and ride the bike while recording the results.

I have got a strange feeling you won't even see 150kph.

mxking035

Super Veteran
I have feeling also that with light driver can make it 175kph on the road like on the youtube using tuneboss with 14k rpm limit

tabi1

Super Veteran
Yes 183kph on center stand only pipe and tuneboss, others all stocj
So this is something you saw on youtube or is this supposedly your bike? I would be willing to bet that it's totally bogus from either source. There's a lot of seasoned riders on this board who can verify that changing a pipe and the ecu (cdi on the carb bikes) will not make those kinds of numbers,, totally bull crap !!

Trust me, I have almost tripled the horsepower on my bike and there's no way I think i can hit 183 kph,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, wait let me put it to you this way,,, a stock MX King 150 with a pipe and ECU change could definitely do 183 kph,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, if it were dumped out the back of a C130 airplane , that's the ONLY way it would see 183 kph.

mxking035

Super Veteran
Naka pipe po yun, actually. 1week palang kc nag pipe na ako hehe

tabi1

Super Veteran
I have feeling also that with light driver can make it 175kph on the road like on the youtube using tuneboss with 14k rpm limit
No freaking way brother, plus what do you think a stock motor would do at a steady 14k RPM limit,,,,,,,,,,,, guarantee you it wouldn't be pretty!

Believe about 10% of what you read on the internet, and i am probably being a little high on that # .

mxking035

Super Veteran
So this is something you saw on youtube? I would be willing to bet that it's totally bogus.... There's a lot of seasoned riders on this board who can verify that changing a pipe and the ecu (cdi on the carb bikes) will not make those kinds of numbers,, totally bull crap !!

Trust me, I have almost tripled the horsepower on my bike and there's no way I think i can hit 183 kph,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, wait let me put it to you this way,,, a stock MX King 150 with a pipe and ECU change could definitely do 183 kph,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, if it were dumped out the back of a C130 airplane , that's the ONLY way it would see 183 kph.
I'm not forcing you to believe, just buy tuneboss, set to 14k rpm, center stand and see it