Super LOLO
Staff member
Guys check this video.

Its an air bag for motorcycle
[flash width=350 height=450]http://www.youtube.com/v/cTQpBT-KR4o[/flash]

CarroTT

Super Veteran
if they make one for the crotch area i m gonna get one :lol:

at least if sudden accelration, it will save ur balls from crushing against the tank

goff_d_p

Super Veteran
i wouldn't be so worried about your balls, if your going to have an accidend, you should worrie about you head. i went to the local dealer yesterday where i got my bike. there was a T135 there that had a head on colission with a car. the driver was trying to over take another car and died at a high speed. there wasn't mutch left to the bike.
i don't know if the airbag system would work for our bike. i have seen it on big bikes and ya it worket for them, but our bike is a differant design altogether.

just my 5 cents

MioBikerBoyz

Super Veteran
They say, your head is worth what you buy for your helmet.

Be safe and get a reinforced hard full face or something and not those stupid easily disintergradable brain buckets which cost like 5 cents a piece.

goff_d_p

Super Veteran
a really good helmet should cost alot, more than $250.00

but if your a recless driver and speed, it won't matter what kind of helmet you have, your dead!! be smart when riding. it helps everyone!

goff_d_p

Super Veteran
a good insurance policy is great to have, but what would happen if you hit a car at a high speen and your head goes throught the car's roof splitting the roof in two. your head isn't going to feel any better. bro invest in a good helmet. and a good insurance. then your double protected.

rooster

Super Veteran
if i got the cash to have both..then its no problem...
but if i got a good insurance company..make a fake claim..use the money to buy a good helmet...???? or even a new bike..R6 anyone???hahahaha....

surkrew

Super Veteran
dude,that's insurance fraud! don't do it,unless you can't get caught or even if you get caught, you can get away with it, then MAY BE. but DONT!

on another note, if you did do it and get away with it, how about getting me some nice accessories for my bike, since its cheaper there hehehe

surkrew

Super Veteran
and if you did manage to do it, don't forget to buy this motorcycle air bag vest... this is the thread for it.. ehhehe

rooster

Super Veteran
with the insurance money...i go buy my self a " car " air bag system..much2 bigger more safety cushion for my precious head..hahaha