• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

Mio Mx125 (lc 125) Owners Thread

jaydee320

Super Veteran
Hi mio mx 125 owners (LC 125) !

IM a newbie owner of this discreet awesome scooter.. kindly share naman po nang mga experience niyo sa mga scoot niyo..any discussions will greatly appreciated here in this thread regarding our beloved scooter..

ako all i can say sarap niya at sobra niyang gaan idrive..although pure stock pa siya but kuntento na ako sa sa mio mx 125 ko..

mga master post and share naman nang experience niyo sa mio mx 125..

ride safe mga master!

PiZZNeT

Super Veteran
On my 5 months used of my AT/LC125 sir jaydee320 i've never encountered any riding discomfort... I remember when my OR/CR & Plate Number released on 40th days, I ride my AT/LC125 with a backride weighing 90lbs and I am weighing 187lbs that was around 277lbs. OMG I am a heavyweight :eek:, we ride from San Simon, Pampanga to Lipa City, on our way back home from Lipa City I've full tank my AT/LC125 using Caltex Gold from there with a normal speed of 80-90kph until full tank reached Bocaue Bulacan. There is only one thing you need to replace, you need to replace the tires to tubeless type b'coz of the swing-arm and pipe blocking the whole rear tire. unlike the previous design of AT115 you dont need to remove the pipe and there is no swing-arm installed on it. Right now my mods is only HGM Powerpipe & Racing Boy brake lever.

jaydee320

Super Veteran
On my 5 months used of my AT/LC125 sir jaydee320 i've never encountered any riding discomfort... I remember when my OR/CR & Plate Number released on 40th days, I ride my AT/LC125 with a backride weighing 90lbs and I am weighing 187lbs that was around 277lbs. OMG I am a heavyweight :eek:, we ride from San Simon, Pampanga to Lipa City, on our way back home from Lipa City I've full tank my AT/LC125 using Caltex Gold from there with a normal speed of 80-90kph until full tank reached Bocaue Bulacan. There is only one thing you need to replace, you need to replace the tires to tubeless type b'coz of the swing-arm and pipe blocking the whole rear tire. unlike the previous design of AT115 you dont need to remove the pipe and there is no swing-arm installed on it. Right now my mods is only HGM Powerpipe & Racing Boy brake lever.

its good to hear that sir.. I also notice the power of our LC125 and the riding comfort.it was great although I also have an underbone (LC 135-blueberry).. They are both the same when it comes to torque power and handling..but right now for memy favorite when it comes in long driving is my LC125..(white flower).. comfy superb!!

sniper135lc

Super Veteran
i think it is for the tps your mio 125 mx has already equipt with throttel position sensor like the new sniper mx.

jaydee320

Super Veteran
guys it is possible to have it installed a rimset with a 17inch size? what kind and brand of a rimset would you prefer?

my friend mechanic at 10th avenue caloocan,he is suggesting some kind of a brand "comstar" if im not mistaken with a1.4 size of the rim.he said they usually installed that kind of rimset to our scooter called mio 5...

BOSS_JAY316

Super Veteran
guys it is possible to have it installed a rimset with a 17inch size? what kind and brand of a rimset would you prefer?

my friend mechanic at 10th avenue caloocan,he is suggesting some kind of a brand "comstar" if im not mistaken with a1.4 size of the rim.he said they usually installed that kind of rimset to our scooter called mio 5...