• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

Making The "boys" Happy During A Long Ride

tabi1

Super Veteran
Well as most of you know that riding long distance is very different than just around town cruising goes as far as comfort. Setting up your bike, and yourself can make a lot of difference in how you feel during your long ride.

Men suffer from a different issue with long distance riding than women as we are different physically. When i say making the "boys" happy, i am talking about the thing that makes us physically different. If you are not prepared for a long ride you may find yourself constantly "adjusting things" to get comfortable or getting off the bike only to find out you have one hell of a rash down in that area. One of the simplest ways to avoid this is through the use of a spandex type short being worn instead of loose boxers or just briefs. These are the types of shorts that are really tight on you compressing things if you know what i mean. Also, if you add a little baby powder on the "boys" before hand it's just another added plus. If you can find a powder called "anti-monkey butt" this is the best as it's designed just for the issues we have been discussing. So far i haven't seen it in the Philippines but surely somewhere must have it.

Attachments

snipermxmalayaklan

Super Veteran
now
Well as most of you know that riding long distance is very different than just around town cruising goes as far as comfort. Setting up your bike, and yourself can make a lot of difference in how you feel during your long ride.

Men suffer from a different issue with long distance riding than women as we are different physically. When i say making the "boys" happy, i am talking about the thing that makes us physically different. If you are not prepared for a long ride you may find yourself constantly "adjusting things" to get comfortable or getting off the bike only to find out you have one hell of a rash down in that area. One of the simplest ways to avoid this is through the use of a spandex type short being worn instead of loose boxers or just briefs. These are the types of shorts that are really tight on you compressing things if you know what i mean. Also, if you add a little baby powder on the "boys" before hand it's just another added plus. If you can find a powder called "anti-monkey butt" this is the best as it's designed just for the issues we have been discussing. So far i haven't seen it in the Philippines but surely somewhere must have it.
now you're a certified great butt endorcer paps. :D:p

tabi1

Super Veteran
now

now you're a certified great butt endorcer paps. :D:p
One thing i learned after 35 plus years of riding motorcycles legally on the streets is if your going to ride distance you better do everything you can to make the trip more tolerable. When I was young i would jump on my bike, bungee cord a bag of clothes and a small tent and just freaking go ride for like a week at a time. I would never even bring a rain suit but i would survive and love it the whole time but as you get older you need to try and be more "comfortable", making the "boys" comfortable is a big plus in the overall picture too, :D

snipermxmalayaklan

Super Veteran
right paps even after 75 kms of my ride and with comfortable yamaha seat, still my butt hurt & what i always do is ride slow and stand up or seat ackwardly leaning front or back & i felt better afterwards & doing at again after few kilometers and so on. time to find that monkey.

tabi1

Super Veteran
right paps even after 75 kms of my ride and with comfortable yamaha seat, still my butt hurt & what i always do is ride slow and stand up or seat ackwardly leaning front or back & i felt better afterwards & doing at again after few kilometers and so on. time to find that monkey.
On the big touring bikes, normally we have aftermarket footpegs to help out and then "highway pegs" at a different location to stretch legs. I could switch between foot pegs, then out to the high way pegs, and occasionally put my legs backwards and put them on the passenger footpegs for another means of stretching. Big difference than on these bikes.

Look up "mic-o-pegs" online , look crazy but very comfortable on the big bikes.

snipermxmalayaklan

Super Veteran
On the big touring bikes, normally we have aftermarket footpegs to help out and then "highway pegs" at a different location to stretch legs. I could switch between foot pegs, then out to the high way pegs, and occasionally put my legs backwards and put them on the passenger footpegs for another means of stretching. Big difference than on these bikes.

Look up "mic-o-pegs" online , look crazy but very comfortable on the big bikes.
that mic-o-pegs seems really comfortable paps since you have your feet somewhere to step to but seems not available here in the Philippines & you'll need to fabricate to have your own setup on your bike. maybe with some modification it will serve as crash guard to our bike as well.

tabi1

Super Veteran
that mic-o-pegs seems really comfortable paps since you have your feet somewhere to step to but seems not available here in the Philippines & you'll need to fabricate to have your own setup on your bike. maybe with some modification it will serve as crash guard to our bike as well.
They are actually kind of spring activated so when you put your feet in them they go downward and your legs hang straight down. This makes it more natural, just dont forget to pull your feet out if you are going over big bumps or doing some banking......They are designed for big bikes with engine guards installed, dont think they would work on the sniper.