• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

Lower your front shocks!

CarroTT

Super Veteran
anibodi wanna convert their forks to 125z forks ?
there are always people selling secondhand forks and brakes here

surkrew

Super Veteran
rooster, i've changed my inner tube to the jupiter z's... it's shorter.. and improved on corners.. well for me at least... different people different opinion right? hehe

surkrew

Super Veteran
i did it at the yamaha dealer... and i wasn't around when he changed it.. so im not too sure on it.. but i did buy a new bottle of oil when i bought the inner tube, but it's not used... may be i should ask the mechanic about it... hehe

Mas Catoer

Super Veteran
Get also better look doesn't it?
Why not to Mio inner tube Bro? hehehe...

If without adding any oil, i may advice you try to be more cautious as some friends got problem with da radiator (leaking), especially if you mounted thicker radiator cover.
Once you sure there is no problem, then enjoy your ride.

surkrew

Super Veteran
what's the length of the mio inner tube? wel, i changed to teh jupiter as per rooster's advise... hehehe so far, no problem... hopefully everything will be alright...

but hey, what do you actualy mean got problem with the radiator? is it because of blocked air since it's lower front?

goff_d_p

Super Veteran
i don't think it is, i think the rim is smaller. factory t135 rim is 17 inch, i think the Mio is 14inch

rooster

Super Veteran
surkrew said:
rooster, i've changed my inner tube to the jupiter z's... it's shorter.. and improved on corners.. well for me at least... different people different opinion right? hehe
hahaha told ya it'll work..n where have u been anyway??.. :D

rooster

Super Veteran
the radiator is leaking coz da front fender bumps da radiator when u hit a big bump or pot holes when riding..cos its lower :D

surkrew

Super Veteran
oohh... i get what u mean now.. but with the jupiter z's shaft, it's not that low.. i mean, the drop is only about 3cm right. but i think it's just the right height for our bike... though i havent tried more lower bikes...

rooster, thanks man.. really appreciate it:D FYI: i was on holiday for the past 3 weeks. that's why i didn't post here. have slow internet connection at home, so, too lazy to post. besides.. wanted to enjoy more of my holiday then spending time in front of the pc... hehehe

another question:
1. anyone knows about the mio inner shaft diameter? would it fit our bike? what's the length of it? lower by?

2. is it possible for us to change our front shocks and use 125z's front absorber?? would it be plug&play? or lots of modification to be done?

rooster

Super Veteran
need to grind the triple T coz when using a 125z coz its bigger in diameter..i guess..not sure about dis,
mio is da same with t135 in diameters..rite??

MioBikerBoyz

Super Veteran
rooster said:
the radiator is leaking coz da front fender bumps da radiator when u hit a big bump or pot holes when riding..cos its lower :D
:shock: ?

Huh?? Now I lowered mine but not too much, guys, don't lower your front until the grill cover hits your front fender! That's just stooopid. Keep it stable cuz the factory settings are the 'ideal' road riding settings for safety and performance.

For vanity, sure go ahead, but becareful.

summer06

I guys..In relation to the question above..I have this problem also with my front shocks. I have cut the telescopic tubes to lowered my t135, I do not know really if its ok or not..I m so bothered.somebody answer my stupid question..will be appreciated..ty all..