• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

Loud Pipe restrictions

kirana

Super Veteran
YAYAYA,i just instal my new footrest and the new exhausts.superb for pick up 3rd gear 140km 4th gear same with standart lah 170km top. but u will be at 130 very very very fast lah.
Exhousts RM108
Footrest RM210 (race boy heavy duty?)
Just aks a police man,he said if anything difrent from stock*&^%$#@! they have the right to give u a fine and u must bring your bike to the PUSPAKOM (gov check for vehicle) to check and approve then only u can pay the fine.event for your small or fancy PLATe [email protected]#$%^&*

135lc bikers

kirana said:
YAYAYA,i just instal my new footrest and the new exhausts.superb for pick up 3rd gear 140km 4th gear same with standart lah 170km top. but u will be at 130 very very very fast lah.
Exhousts RM108
Just aks a police man,he said if anything difrent from stock*&^%$#@! they have the right to give u a fine and u must bring your bike to the PUSPAKOM (gov check for vehicle) to check and approve then only u can pay the fine.event for your small or fancy PLATe [email protected]#$%^&*
bro..
i wanna ask u...
the footrest you have install is suitable for my bike that dont have disc brake on the rear tyre??

tsunami

Super Veteran
kirana said:
Exhousts RM108
Uncle what your exhaust brand...Which workshop you buy so cheap..

kirana

Super Veteran
Exhoust RM 108 only. brand SPORT R, racing performance system, old friends shops ma.near to NHK SENTUL. maybe u guys can get cheepper and better ones,i dont know,it has been a long time for me not playing with bikes.the last time the owner saw me was 20year ago.

Footrest no prob for DISC BRAKE or STANDART,i am using standart.

135lc bikers

kirana said:
Exhoust RM 108 only. brand SPORT R, racing performance system, old friends shops ma.near to NHK SENTUL. maybe u guys can get cheepper and better ones,i dont know,it has been a long time for me not playing with bikes.the last time the owner saw me was 20year ago.

Footrest no prob for DISC BRAKE or STANDART,i am using standart.
thank uncle,i ask because the footrest sold here only fit on disc brake on the rear,.....

some of my friends says racing boy 135lc footrest fits well with T135 drum brakes..
im still didnt test it yet..
didnt know whether it's true or not...

rooster

Super Veteran
thats a nice pipe..well built..good craftmanship..
hows it sound??..low bassy note or bad ass loud kinda note??..
judging for the 1 inch header..n big mufller hole..it gotta be bassy...

CarroTT

Super Veteran
rooster said:
thats a nice pipe..well built..good craftmanship..
hows it sound??..low bassy note or bad ass loud kinda note??..
judging for the 1 inch header..n big mufller hole..it gotta be bassy...
take out the silencer and its bad ass loud :lol:

no low bassy sound for ahm