• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

is yamaha vixion already sold to public?

rudduan

Super Veteran
i wish malaysia have this bike,so for me who loves long distance will definitely get this bike for sure....

Mas Catoer

Super Veteran
BTW I see n touch n sit on New vixion last night in a mall. it's USD1900 in cash.
hmmm.. its good, but da seat (well trimmed) is harder than our T135 and not tightly secured, the chasis is extremely show off, then the rims are less fashionable than our T135 also.
A funny thing is, one dealer only have a right to release one bike monthly. So if I am the sixth, means I should wait for six months to have it under my butt. :)

traxxas-modifier

Super LOLO
Staff member
Mas Catoer said:
BTW I see n touch n sit on New vixion last night in a mall. it's USD1900 in cash.
hmmm.. its good, but da seat (well trimmed) is harder than our T135 and not tightly secured, the chasis is extremely show off, then the rims are less fashionable than our T135 also.
A funny thing is, one dealer only have a right to release one bike monthly. So if I am the sixth, means I should wait for six months to have it under my butt. :)
ha? thats the first time i heard such gimmick.
maybe before they can reach 1000 customers
theres new model...

hehehe stupid marketing gimmick.

CJ

in Bermuda my t135 cost me $3890 U.S but every thing is more expensive here. But it is not that bad because our money is equal or higher than the american dollar.

Mas Catoer

Super Veteran
CJ. your T135 is almost 3 times more expensive than ours.

About the scarce vixion. It is a fact that there are foolishly long way to ride it. I think we may draw many questions:
1. Does it have problem with engine or construction or any other parts. or,
2. Market proof to see whether people highly tempted. or,
3. Wrong decision had already been made, but later they found wrong calculation in pricing. or,
4. Yamaha wanna keep its others bike still have good market. Not eaten by its own new product.
ha ha who knows then, I can also be mistaken.

tsunami

Super Veteran
CJ said:
in Bermuda my t135 cost me $3890 U.S but every thing is more expensive here. But it is not that bad because our money is equal or higher than the american dollar.
Wow is your money curency higher than Us...You're rich man

Noah501

Super Veteran
Vixion is much more closer to big bike modification. Did they stop making this bike?
I wish this bike is released in the Ph. If not then hopefully the new R15 will get released.
Does the front fork fit the LC135?
Can the fuel tank be ordered?
Where can I buy vixion parts?
Its parts might be the closest for LC135 to become a sports bike look.

Mas Catoer

Super Veteran
Vixion is much more closer to big bike modification. Did they stop making this bike?
I wish this bike is released in the Ph. If not then hopefully the new R15 will get released.
Does the front fork fit the LC135?
Can the fuel tank be ordered?
Where can I buy vixion parts?
Its parts might be the closest for LC135 to become a sports bike look.
Noah.
Yeah sort of. Still on production, it is now even leading the market though priced above average ($2500). It beat the latest yamaha bike (Yamaha Byson)
I wonder why it is not released in Ph..?
The front fork, I'm not sure. But for LC 135 itself is already too long, My (sold) LC135's front fork was replaced using Mio inner tube (5cm shorter)
Fuel tank can be ordered as long as you got channel in Indonesia or other that selling it.
Most interchangeable part are the piston assembly. It cost USD80.

Vixion itself is already having sporty look. All you need to modify are, bigger tire and mags, plus, mufler.

Cheers..

Noah501

Super Veteran
Wow the same price with FZ16/Byson here in the Ph. But I think Vixion is much better because it is liquid cooled. Ph is kinda late in producing this kind of bikes. We do have other big displacement bikes but too expensive. It's been many years but no news of vixion coming here in Ph.
Yeah it does look good already. I'm just a fan of sports bikes like R6 which is right now impossible for me to get.
I ended up with LC135 which has a good engine. I still have to work it up to look like R6. XD

I've also read that new R15 will be coming soon. Please share some info you might have when it's released bro. :)

By the way here's what I wanna do to my LC135.
yamaha_sniper_main2.jpg

You think the vixion front fork won't fit the sniper to look like this? XD

Mas Catoer

Super Veteran
That is a great look...!
About the front fork, as long as the inner tube size fit the bracket then it's alright. But I think you'd better try see if there any after market part that suit your need.
About the fuel tank, when it's condomized, beware for its size. S'times it looks to huge compared to the overall bike size.

Good to anticipate the incoming R15.
Cheers.