• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

is yamaha vixion already sold to public?

goff_d_p

Super Veteran
traxxas, it's not out yet. someone said yamaha had a testing problem with it at 100000klm's a problem with the engine.

MioBikerBoyz

Super Veteran
That's too bad because it looked like it had a good engine. All they need are the specifications from the Honda CBR 150RR.

MioBikerBoyz

Super Veteran
Dunno about that tsunami. Yamaha is a damn good company, so is Honda, but which one you think is better? I personally like Yamaha, but outside the 2 companies, I think Suzuki do a kickass job as well.

tsunami

Super Veteran
MioBikerBoyz said:
Dunno about that tsunami. Yamaha is a damn good company, so is Honda, but which one you think is better? I personally like Yamaha, but outside the 2 companies, I think Suzuki do a kickass job as well.
Huhu..Yamaha better for 2 strokes bike if it produce below 150cc but Honda most popular for its 4 strokes bike below 150cc.

For bigger than 250cc both company are good as well as Suzuki,Kawasaki and other goods company...Hehehe

I prefer Honda for 4 strokes but i take my chance to use Yamaha 135LC than Honda Wave125...Donno why....

rooster

Super Veteran
monoshocks?? four valves?? bigger displacement?? a cooler look??
better craftmanship?? cheaper price tag??..why pick others??

bad news, here on local tv, there's a quiz for winning vixions and t135s on every moto gp race that they broadcast live... but yesterday, they only stated t135s for the winners... dunno where the vixions go :( like yamaha is not ready yet to launch this bike so the quiz present is cut to only t135s :(

we'll there will be a ceriticate for first owner of VIXION here. People already get in a row for this bike. Will be available in dealer in a few weeks. But the price increase about USD 100

But recently, yamaha playing with fire in vixion :( They push customer-to-be to pay 1 million rupiah (USD 100) for down payment to get VIXION but WITHOUT TELLING THE TRUTH WHAT THE REAL PRICE IS !!!! So don't be surprised if when the bike comes, you have to pay more and more... :(

Really irritating :(

admins

Super LOLO
Staff member
in indonesia yamaha vixioncost Rp. 18,900,000
around USD$2,000

a little bit expensive than t135