• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

How to make your stock bore 135cc goes to 135-140kph

rowan

Super Veteran
bro no need to show me the valves of fx 125 because i know what it had already . weve been doing drag racing since 2000 till 2009 but for the sake of ohers thanks for the pics.. i dont need facts of it either . dont worry i dont google more often than you do. most of the time we been modding bikes so id rather say it that putting bigger valves on stock bore is no good . test it and show how it runs i will believe.

but the topic here how to make ur stock bore 135 to 140kph? so installing valves 22/19 on stock will work better? . i strongly say it will not
to the benefits of my fellow forumer id rather say let them stay stock valves a good porting alone will do.
id rather tell them not to have 22/19 on their stock bore .

take an example with this http://www.yamahat135.com/threads/touring-bikes-raider-and-sniper-and-sniper-mx.12712/ its not just fx 125 it is raider 150 these guys never use big valves on their stock bore just proper porting alone and some tweaks as they say. and see what are their specs.

vhadz

Super Veteran
tagisan ng mga intelihinteng tao, pwd aq rito estujanti nyo..:dance:

exchange of talents & intelligent people, i can be your student.. :D:thumbsup:

xclickclickx

Veteran
to be continued & confirmed that a 22/19 head won't perform any better,... new project before a 200cc project..:D

rowan thanks for the link, proved me wrong about the LC135 they're really cranking along alright im going to do the 22/19 head test anyway, i might aswell i got it all there waiting for my 63mm block and 4mm crank.....

photo (1).JPG ;)
Next months project to failure supposedly:

Testing with these modifications on a 2011 yamaha exciter:
Stock bore
re-jet stock carb
22-19 ported head
CMS cam
CMS valves
Appi valve springs
BRT cdi
AHM pipe with KTM530 Muffler http://www.yamahat135.com/threads/customizing-an-ahm-pipe.12186/
K&N
Remove Emission control (ASI)
side gap stock spark plug
38/14 sprockets,

tests will be taken before and after of the 22/19 head with GPS readings.
Fail or Pass it still good information to know for others and it's just a bit of fun for me :thumbsup:
any other DIY or cheap mods recommended ill consider , just saving my cash though for my 200cc project.

rowan

Super Veteran
to be continued & confirmed that a 22/19 head won't perform any better,... new project before a 200cc project..:D

rowan thanks for the link, proved me wrong about the LC135 they're really cranking along alright im going to do the 22/19 head test anyway, i might aswell i got it all there waiting for my 63mm block and 4mm crank.....

View attachment 20841 ;)

Stock bore
re-jet stock carb
22-19 ported head
CMS cam
CMS valves
Appi valve springs
BRT cdi
AHM pipe with KTM530 Muffler http://www.yamahat135.com/threads/customizing-an-ahm-pipe.12186/
K&N
38/14 sprockets,

Fail or Pass it still good information to know for others and it's just a bit of fun for me :thumbsup:
any other DIY or cheap mods recommended ill consider , just saving my cash though for my 200cc project.

good for you bro . we have same virtue "wont believe untill tested"who knows we can get nice idea from you if ur project will succeed.

by the way with your 200 cc project better you have to continue that one . a lot of forumers were eager to monitor the progress of your project. i think there is a thread for that .

vhadz

Super Veteran

View attachment 20841 ;)

Stock bore
re-jet stock carb
22-19 ported head
CMS cam
CMS valves
Appi valve springs
BRT cdi
K&N
38/14 sprockets,

im not master in mechanic, and not master in modifying bikes im just an apprentice in this site, but i think this combination of sprockets wont fit well in ur 200 cc project, u will notice it soon when u have finish ur project.. up for these!! :dance:

vhadz

Super Veteran
good for you bro . we have same virtue "wont believe untill tested"who knows we can get nice idea from you if ur project will succeed.

by the way with your 200 cc project better you have to continue that one . a lot of forumers were eager to monitor the progress of your project. i think there is a thread for that .
your right, not left fafa rowan:thumbsup: wejeje im one of those forumers.. :dance:

Ginger

Super Veteran
How to make your stockbore runs from 135 to 140kph (philippine/indonesian specs) with GPS of 128kph

Hi all,

We all know that the 100% stock T135 can reach average speed of 115kph(gps speed of 105kph)
Some also can reach 120kph (gps of 110kph)

The goal of the YamahaT135 forum is to share knowledge on how to make the T135 bike maximized its capabilities and unleash its power!

So with the help of the forumers, I am sharing this guaranteed modification
on how to make your T135 maximize its performance on a stock 135cc bore. Thanks to you guys for sharing all the mods and tips thus i am applying this and showing the video.

This is for educational purposes shared to you.

T135 all stock topspeed
[flash width=480 height=385]

and if you want more speed, Modding T135 bike with
Specs as follows
-Stock bore 135cc (not modified)
-stock head (not modified)
-stock front tire 70/90x17
-stock rear tire 80/90x17
-stock sprocket 15/39
-stock carb VM22 (22mm) on stock airbox
-rextor cdi
-vixion valvespring
-r9 exhaust pipe
-kawahara K1 racing camshaft
-removed the decompression pin
-protec groundstrap racing coil

Test site: around 2kms stretch (plain leveled road)

Checking the Top Speed

Checking the RPM vs Every Gear Speed

The video shows that the T135 bike can reach 140kph (GPS of 128kph) or more!
The above specs is just an example and it works on our test bike.

Some other brand parts can also give same or much better power or poor power,
You just have to experiment and try and compare all of it.

You can also use sniper31's tried and tested super-hilift racing camshaft what they
called "pan-asean cam". You just have to be careful on pan-asean superhilift cam when installing.

If you want more speed
you can use other mods like bigbore kit, highflow airfilter, bigcarb 26mm or bigger,
head porting, removing base gasket, etc..

Hope that this video will help you especially the newbies and veterans
afraid of modding their beloved bike :D

MOD YOUR BIKE NOW!
sir did you valve pocket on this mods?? newbie here planing to do some basic mods to may MC.. thank a lot!!

stacynlheslloyd

Sir how much is the upgrade for stock bore to reach the speed of 135-140kph? Is this mods applicable also to sniper mx? If not, could you give me some tips on how to upgrade my stock bore sniper mx to run the top speed of 140kph? thanks in advance....

xclickclickx

Veteran

I've gone 1 step to far i accidently malossified my bike
http://www.yamahat135.com/threads/185cc-63mm-malossi.12941/

xclickclickx

Veteran
im not master in mechanic, and not master in modifying bikes im just an apprentice in this site, but i think this combination of sprockets wont fit well in ur 200 cc project, u will notice it soon when u have finish ur project.. up for these!! :dance:
That sprocket combo was ment for the 135cc a 200cc would be better with a 15 front sprocket...anyway like my above coment i got a bit carried away so it accidently went to a 63mm bore http://www.yamahat135.com/threads/185cc-63mm-malossi.12941/ :p
still have to do the Faito crank

How to make your stockbore runs from 135 to 140kph (philippine/indonesian specs) with GPS of 128kph

Hi all,

We all know that the 100% stock T135 can reach average speed of 115kph(gps speed of 105kph)
Some also can reach 120kph (gps of 110kph)

The goal of the YamahaT135 forum is to share knowledge on how to make the T135 bike maximized its capabilities and unleash its power!

So with the help of the forumers, I am sharing this guaranteed modification
on how to make your T135 maximize its performance on a stock 135cc bore. Thanks to you guys for sharing all the mods and tips thus i am applying this and showing the video.

This is for educational purposes shared to you.

T135 all stock topspeed

and if you want more speed, Modding T135 bike with
Specs as follows
-Stock bore 135cc (not modified)
-stock head (not modified)
-stock front tire 70/90x17
-stock rear tire 80/90x17
-stock sprocket 15/39
-stock carb VM22 (22mm) on stock airbox
-rextor cdi
-vixion valvespring
-r9 exhaust pipe
-kawahara K1 racing camshaft
-removed the decompression pin
-protec groundstrap racing coil

Test site: around 2kms stretch (plain leveled road)

Checking the Top Speed

Checking the RPM vs Every Gear Speed

The video shows that the T135 bike can reach 140kph (GPS of 128kph) or more!
The above specs is just an example and it works on our test bike.

Some other brand parts can also give same or much better power or poor power,
You just have to experiment and try and compare all of it.

You can also use sniper31's tried and tested super-hilift racing camshaft what they
called "pan-asean cam". You just have to be careful on pan-asean superhilift cam when installing.

If you want more speed
you can use other mods like bigbore kit, highflow airfilter, bigcarb 26mm or bigger,
head porting, removing base gasket, etc..

Hope that this video will help you especially the newbies and veterans
afraid of modding their beloved bike :D

MOD YOUR BIKE NOW!

sir traxxas-modifier i used sniper MX
  • kawahara k1
  • dualband cdi
  • valve spring
  • clutch spring
  • protec ignition coil car speed
  • ahm m1 shorty
  • pnp head
  • stock carb w/o air filter element just the box and w/ jettings just dont know what NACZ put in
  • stock mags front and rear
  • 14/42 combi
  • also NACZ said he removed decom pin
i just dont know my weight is around 90kgs up i think
120kph 4th gear whenever shift to 5th it suddenly die down :D
maybe my weight was just the big factor here :D

suiluj

Super Veteran
  • kawahara k1
  • dualband cdi
  • valve spring
  • clutch spring
  • ahm m1 shorty
  • pnp head
  • stock carb w/o air filter element just the box and w/ jettings just dont know what NACZ put in
  • 14/42 combi

same here. kahawara k1 black cam, cms valve spring, BRt hyperbrand cdi, faito cluth spring. i dont know whats wrong with my bike. only goog acceleration improve. im using 15,42 sprocket combi to my sniper MX

• kawahara k1
  • dualband cdi
  • valve spring
  • clutch spring
  • ahm m1 shorty
  • pnp head
  • 14/42 combi

still waiting for expert comment and advise :D:cloud9::coffee::thumbsup:

Kenshi

• kawahara k1
  • dualband cdi
  • valve spring
  • clutch spring
  • ahm m1 shorty
  • pnp head
  • 14/42 combi

almost the same as my current set..when you say die down, does it mean that the rpm dies down and your speed suddenly slows down also? hmmm... it shouldn't be like that though rpm would really slows down a bit in 5th but not too low that your speed will also slows down. have you tried adjusting your clutch cable? i experienced something similar when sling a heavy bag near the hand clutch. when i shift my gear rpm suddenly dies down then i noticed the bag is slightly squeezing the hand clutch.:D just try to check your clutch cable might be it. also let's wait for the masters feedback and advice.