• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

How to change the oil on your own motorcycle?

BillPerry

Reasons To Buy Brother CS6000i Sewing and Quilting Machine

With a reasonable price, only $140 to afford, CS6000i Brother Sewing and Quilting machine offers many favorable features for users. It has 60 built-in sewing stitches, from decorative to one-step buttonhole styles. It is easy to use with understandable threading diagrams and adjustable sewing speed.

In case you want to buy a strong sewing machine for sewing thick fabrics, check this guide What is The Best Sewing Machine For Beginners
Изображение
to gain more entry-level sewing machine recommendations.

Brother CS6000i Sewing and Quilting Machine

Enable working on cuffs and sleeves with a built-in free arm

If you are worried that some small parts of the clothes cannot be fixed with a sewing machine, this CS6000i will help you effectively. It can work on sleeves, children's clothing, and small cylindrical items. With meticulous designs, the sewing machine makes it easier to handle the difficult parts that seem to be hard to sew by machine.

Work easily in the dark place with machine built-in light

This sewing machine also contains a bright light inside. It helps you to see the place to let the threads on and watch how the line goes on. Even in dark surroundings, you can still use the machine when turning on the switch for light. It is bright enough to let you complete the projects.

Have more space to place clothes with an oversized table

Different from other sewing machines, the CS6000i was designed with an oversized table, which allows users to put on larger clothing on the surface and ready to be handled next. You will have extra space to arrange the quilts or the projects aside and continue working without any interruption.

Save your time and energies with an automatic needle threader

You do not have to push the thread through the needle by hand anymore. Thanks to the automatic needle threader, now you can use the feature to save time. All you have to do is just push the lever aside from the machine, the task will be done for you. If you do not know where the lever is, give a look at the instruction manual attached to the product. With the ease of use, this is the
best starter sewing machine you can purchase now.

Brother CS6000i is the best sewing machine for beginners

Adjust the speed of the sewing machine with a few quick steps

There is a speed slide in the machine which allows you to touch and adjust the sewing speed. Depending on your level, the materials of the fabrics, and how difficult the project is, the speed of the sewing machine can be adjusted to fit perfectly. With CS6000i, this task becomes easier than ever.

Furthermore, you can thread the machine easily with the on-printed numbered diagram. That's why many users called this the best entry level sewing machine that they've ever owned.

Simple LCD display stitch selector

You would love to choose a suitable stitch style that is suitable for the project you are doing. With a simple touch on the button, you can select a stitch and see it displayed on the LCD screen.

There are also extra feet to fit the purpose of your project. In total, this machine provides you 8 sewing and quilting feet consisting of Button Sewing Foot, Buttonhole Foot, Blind Stitch Foot, Zipper Foot, Monogramming Foot, Overcasting Foot, Spring Action Quilting Foot, and Walking Foot.

When the sewing machine is not in use, you can store it in a hard protective case coming along with the machine. The case can protect CS6000i from outside impacts and damages. All of the features above are perfect for a
good sewing machine for beginners. If you are still unsure how to use it, do not hesitate to read through the manual.

Last edited: