• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

How to: AIS plugging or Removal for better performance

paps, i've already blocked my AIS but i'm still getting backfires out of my pipe. what could be the cause of it? how will i solve it? i'm using nob1 3bold series. thanks!

jcm1130

Super Veteran
paps, i've already blocked my AIS but i'm still getting backfires out of my pipe. what could be the cause of it? how will i solve it? i'm using nob1 3bold series. thanks!
try to tighten the screw to which the elbow of the pipe is mounted on the engine.. if unsuccessful, try to put gasket or sealant to the elbow before installing.. if still unsuccessful, try to adjust a/f mixture.. HTH..:thumbsup:

try to tighten the screw to which the elbow of the pipe is mounted on the engine.. if unsuccessful, try to put gasket or sealant to the elbow before installing.. if still unsuccessful, try to adjust a/f mixture.. HTH..:thumbsup:
thanks sir. i'll try that when i have time. thanks again! :)

Jonmitchell

Super Veteran
i tried it and gain some power, but i can feel the irritating vibration, would you pls help me guys on how the vibration disappear?

Ritzsoulfly

im suffered back fire since april 2012. I tried this mods 2 days ago...the result .....VERY EFFECTIVE.....wew....thanks master traxx....no backfire now and with smooth peaceful ride....up up up

jcm1130

Super Veteran
i tried it and gain some power, but i can feel the irritating vibration, would you pls help me guys on how the vibration disappear?
i find the vibration as a normal thing.. but not to much.. better to check on every bolt and nut, keep them tighten..

benramos

ive done ais plugging and have a positive result but...........my fuel consumption has gone up.way way up

suplado010

Super Veteran
who is near in valenzuela that knows this modification? ill pay nalang for labor..;) because im scared to remove my radiator...gr..pls pm me...tnx..

xclickclickx

Veteran
hmm maybe i might CNC cut some nice aluminum marine grade plates to replace the whole unit, weight reduction plus tiny performance increase ;)