• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

How to: AIS plugging or Removal for better performance

maxLC135v2

From this modification what I can see is...

Positive: no backfire only...
Negative: high carbon emission rate...

If there any mistakes please correct it^_^

chuxkey

how about the performance..??can be long term run...??my 5 speed half thotle 125km...full thotle like same.i dont want change my blok and head.what best cdi 5 speed for stoke..??

maxLC135v2

how about the performance..??can be long term run...??my 5 speed half thotle 125km...full thotle like same.i dont want change my blok and head.what best cdi 5 speed for stoke..?
how about the performance..??can be long term run...??my 5 speed half thotle 125km...full thotle like same.i dont want change my blok and head.what best cdi 5 speed for stoke..??
From my opinion...from starter just use Orange CDI Thailand...enough for standard bike but if you have a lots of budget try use BRT I-MAX that have remote included...

chuxkey

thnks 4 info...but i dont know about ratio gearbox.its amazing that my bike gear 3 can go 120km.j.!!i only change sporcket 15f 35r..all engine just stoke..

i went to LTO for renewal of registration, but before that i opened the AIS and buwala popping sound(backfire) was back..i'm going to close it as soon as possible...

lokaism619

damn...my oren cdi thailnd have damaged..thts only go around 90km...wht wrong??
maybe.....your CDI is the After Market CDI for LC135 4 speed(it mean Spart135 in Thailand)....you must try CDI TWH New for Jupiter MX or CDI Rextor v3.0, i had equidment this CDI for my bike, top speed about 133 km/h( stock cab), just CDI, 14ft-39re and V-Ixion Valves Spring, i'm from VietNam. Srr about my english, so bad :)

It's defiantly not a Noticeable difference but it would a tiny little bit more powerful it is very common to do this to sport bikes and motox bikes you can even buy kits to block the AIS systems for most motox bikes, and it is much more beneficial not to have it then to have it. :D
if i do this.. it will increase my fuel consumption?