• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

HID issue

guys i have a question i recently installed X9 8k HID for my snipee. for some reason the HID drains my battery. is it possible that my rectifier is not functioning well or the HID damaged the charging system? the battery is 3mos old and it wont charge well after the installation of my HID.
according to my friend yamaha bikes don't need a super charge because the charging system is strong enough to charge the battery.

i need your opinion to which issue should i check. as of right now, i have low charging which is not normal. didn't have this issue before i had my HID installed.

pls your comment is very needed and respected.

guitarizta

Super Veteran
it requires a little modification in the wiring sir, no offense but try to look for another mechanic/electrician
who is more familiar with the wirings of our beloved mc.

romkazoo

Super Veteran
guys, hid ko namamatay afterwards, sira naba ballast ko?

pwd naman ma on pro after 10 seconds namamatay

xXcastXx

Super Veteran
guys, hid ko namamatay afterwards, sira naba ballast ko?

pwd naman ma on pro after 10 seconds namamatay
i gues its not properly installed...

guys i have a question i recently installed X9 8k HID for my snipee. for some reason the HID drains my battery. is it possible that my rectifier is not functioning well or the HID damaged the charging system? the battery is 3mos old and it wont charge well after the installation of my HID.
according to my friend yamaha bikes don't need a super charge because the charging system is strong enough to charge the battery.

i need your opinion to which issue should i check. as of right now, i have low charging which is not normal. didn't have this issue before i had my HID installed.

pls your comment is very needed and respected.
it is better to reinstall your HID.... and look for a well trained mechanic

babySHAQ34

Veteran
my battery is good, walang problema naka loud horn nga ako.. pro mamatay talaga
ganyan din prob ko date ser... pero hindi kaya imaintain ung hid... sakin nga pag early morning tpos pagstart ko motor and on ko hid then rev ako ng high on neutral namamatay bigla hid... aun katagalan nagsunug wirings ko and nasira battery ko and rectifier ko... i found out that mali ung wiring ng nagkabit ng hid ko... paps its not bad to ask get a 2nd opinion of a better mechanic.... =) ride safe

snypey16

Super Veteran
i sir john, ask ko lang po kung applicable po lahat ng unit ng yamaha ang fast charging system using the diagram that you gave (original rectifier.)