• If your have CLUB EVENTS/RIDE & would like to announce it here,
    Message traxxas-modifier about it :-)

hi all...

nsr182

hi all... i am from sgp and just got my red colour '06 yamaha t135...
i am goin to bangkok this sun... just want to ask the locals... where can i find a decent bike shop with lots of t135 accessories in bangkok... i am staying near siam sq... thanx all... my bike still running inthough... 80km/h only... :roll:

MioBikerBoyz

Super Veteran
Hey give me a buzz man! THees lots of good stores in Bangkok. I live in Rayong which is quite faraway, but I'm sure with some searching you will find a few stores.

zamron79

datz according to my fren..

btw, u haf to understand that i'm from Singapore so.. haha! haf not yet check it out myself.

well if itz true den get back to us!

MioBikerBoyz

Super Veteran
I'm gonna make a trip from my place in Sattahip to Bangkok next month when pay day shows up with my gang to go see some sites and purchase HOPEFULLY a racing cdi. I'm looking for dyno jets if there are any in THailand.

MioBikerBoyz

Super Veteran
I'm a bit worried of boring the cylinder heads to raise the size of the block to a bigger size...I remember a fellow BM by the name of Glowplug had some difficulties after he apparently fried his pistons I think, Hey Glowplug, can you give us some opinions based on big bore pistons? Cheers Esse.

zamron79

think the problem had been solved by fellow forum user, stroker.

he mentioned sumting about using a flat top piston to overcome the compression bit of the whole set-up.. i guess..

MioBikerBoyz

Super Veteran
If you use the dome setup, it will clash with the gaskets and eventually cause detonation, but a flat top piston should do the trick. Are they hard to come by by the way?

Glowplug

Veteran
MioBikerBoyz said:
I'm a bit worried of boring the cylinder heads to raise the size of the block to a bigger size...I remember a fellow BM by the name of Glowplug had some difficulties after he apparently fried his pistons I think, Hey Glowplug, can you give us some opinions based on big bore pistons? Cheers Esse.
Hey mio, how are things?

You can buy big bore kits of 58mm, but the problem is the dome piston... it increases the compresion to detonation level. As what stroker said buy a match head the one milled to accept the big bore kit to keep detonation at bay.

I was able to go around the block problem. I'm using a bigger piston flat top to reduce detonation and altered combustion plenum.